Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find a good image of the DL map w/attractions?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find a good image of the DL map w/attractions?

Trying to find a good readable image of the DL map that labels all the attractions (basically the inside of the handouts in the park)

Where can I find one? I can find tons of images on the net, but not of the map with all the tags and legends.

And one for DCA?

Thx

Re: Where can I find a good image of the DL map w/attractions?

ok, found out how to get it on the website.. when you interact with the 'live' map on the DL website... there is a 'download pdf' link. that gets it to you.

I still don't know why the map isn't the dominate view of the park on the website.. they insist on list views everywhere Perfer a more visual navigation rather then dry listings with virtually no pictures.

Comment

well.. spoke a little soon.. anyone know a HIGH RES version of this?

Comment

Just wanted to bump this to the top again for you! I hope you find one! It would be nice to have as well for a scrapbook I'm doing. . .

Comment

I found you can get reasonable maps to read from using the interactive maps... but not suitable for printing really.. of any size (greater then 8' wide)

The interesting thing is.. the WDW vs DLR websites are completely different how they work with the interactive maps.

In DLR, you can click on a 'map' link, and click on a Printable View, and get something low rez.

In WDW, you must go under the vacation planning, and use the 'favorites' feature, and you can create a map.

I can't imagine why Disney makes such a common thing so difficult

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X