This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Candy cane Inn or Tropicana??

The last three trips we have stayed at CC Inn, its a nice place but we are thinking maybe Tropicana for our July trip, to avoid the shuttle and be able to walk back and forth easier! We would love some input!!! Are they comparable?

Re: Help! Candy cane Inn or Tropicana??

no contest.... candy cane is nice, but tropicana is close :lol: do you want to shullte or walk. my choice, tropicana.

Comment

I've never stayed at the candy cane, but the tropicana was decent and covenant.

Comment

Haven't stayed at either CC Inn or the Tropicana..but in a couple of weeks will have stayed at the Alpine Inn and the Ramada-Main Gate....will report back. I think the Ramada is perhaps the closest of them all, short of being on property...we'll see. (I'm fearing I will be hugely disappointed after staying at the resort hotels for so many years now.

What are the room prices for CC Inn versus Tropicana? The Alpine Inn averaged $110/nt and the MainGate - $149/nt for May 18th/19th...I assumed the proximity of the hotels/Inns had to do with the price differential? no?
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

The nicest hotels are further down the street. they are nicer than two of the disney hotels. I usually just drive in...unless I can get the DL hotel for $89.00 a night again......before i realized the nicer hotels were a bit further away I stayed at about 5 different hotels across on harbor. the tropicana was nice, because it's so close to the crosswalk.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X