This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official 6.20 thread!

So every day this weekend has it's own thread, I thought monday might feel neglected.

So, who's interested in doing the meet-up thing monday?

Haha, it'll be real lame if the person who starts a meet-up thread ends up not going, but I'm hoping I can finish all my Evidence class hw by sunday night.

So just post it up if you can make it. Time/Place tbd.

Has anyone ever told you that the girl in your avatar looks like Michelle from the American Pie series?
    Beautify Yourself

Comment

Haha, that would be because it is Alyson Hannigan. A.K.A. Willow from a little show named Buffy. You might have heard of it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
        Has anyone ever told you that the girl in your avatar looks like Michelle from the American Pie series?
        Please tell me you were joking :confused: :monkey: You better be joking ... Allyson Hannigan ... Michelle .... Willow ... *** Kicking Lesbian? Ring any bells?
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Possibly.
          I'll have to see how Sunday goes.
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic