This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemo Soft Openings

Look for soft openings on Friday June 8th from 9am-midnight and Saturday June 9th from 2pm-midnight ( of course consider these times tentative and subject to the whims of the Mouse).

Re: Nemo Soft Openings

wow!!! thanks for the tip!!!

:thumbup:
    kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Well since the AP reviews are the 6th and 7th I wouldn't see this as a problem.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Scweeet... you have come up with some great info lately!

Comment

I'll be there on the 9th. Thanks for the info.

Comment

...and now that this has been posted here (for thousands to see and line up at those exact times), they will be changed. It defeats the purpose of a soft opening when a person makes a public announcment.

Thanks.
            -Wes

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley815 View Post
              ...and now that this has been posted here (for thousands to see and line up at those exact times), they will be changed.

Thanks.
              Yes, the OP should have used mental telepathy instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                Yes, the OP should have used mental telepathy instead.
                I don't think you understand what I mean.

It has happened in the past, where someone will post on Disney fan sites certain times of "soft openings"... only to have them be totally wrong, or Disney changes it since it creates too big of line of guests who "think" it will open due to a totally random message post.

Buzz, Mission Space, etc...
                -Wes

Comment

It has happened in the past, where someone will post on Disney fan sites certain times of "soft openings"... only to have them be totally wrong, or Disney changes it since it creates too big of line of guests who "think" it will open due to a totally random message post.

The soft openings for Space Mountain were posted up here, and they were accurate, as I can attest...

Comment

Remember Soft Openings aren't always correct.
                    I was at Disneyland the day before Pirates was scheduled to reopen..we kept poking around and all cast members said there is absoutly NO WAY AT ALL it would open for soft openings.
                    Sure enough, at 11 a.m...it did
                    I think i can actually say because we were being so persistant, we were the first 100 public parkgoers to ride it

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                      The soft openings for Space Mountain were posted up here, and they were accurate, as I can attest...
                      It was more of a giant soft open for Space, since it was open for a month straight before the grand opening. Not really seperate "soft openings", just one long month for everyone to ride with no fast pass and no line (10-15 min or less all month). Then Fast Pass was turned on and the standby line came to a stop.

Although it is hard to compare the two because of all of the Nemo show effects and sub system itself. Not quite like running a coaster, lol. I'm glad Nemo won't have FP, I just hope most issues get worked out during testing... or it'll be a long summer with complaints.
                      -Wes

Comment

No I understood you. I just didn't see a need to post a comment that leans towards blaming the OP if the times indeed are changed or incorrect-why else "thank" them like that if that wasn't the purpose. They seem to have posted in the spirit of helpfulness and good intentions.

Comment

Nemo's Soft Openings sounds kind of dirty to me...
                          See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

I don't see them doing Fastpass because the load rate is just too slow. It's more like Dumbo in terms of loading than a roller coaster or omnimover.
                            Kenny the Pirate
                            AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                            Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                            Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                            Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                              No I understood you. I just didn't see a need to post a comment that leans towards blaming the OP if the times indeed are changed or incorrect-why else "thank" them like that if that wasn't the purpose. They seem to have posted in the spirit of helpfulness and good intentions.
                              Ok, you understood me correctly then.
                              -Wes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X