X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustMe
    replied
    It's funny how people view things differently. I thought it was rather empty on Sunday. No waits at all. I think the 10:30 F! showing had about 500 people watching. We sat on the benches in front of The Golden Horseshoe' and had an unobstructed view. If that's not empty, what is?

Leave a comment:

• dancinmanCA
    replied
    did anyone head over to DCA and come see the princesses in the animation building? i hosted them from noon until closing; didn't think i saw any fellow chat folks, but hey- i'm hosting in town square this saturday from opening until 4:30, so stop by on your way to the hub!

Leave a comment:

• testtrack321
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    Why would you be apposed to using a U2 song?? i mean you have bono as your avatar...so you obviously like them.
    The song was about the mass murder of citizens and the horror around it, not the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by testtrack321
    Anyone teed off about the use of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday' by U2 for the Super Bowl? I mean, it's degrading a slaughter of innocent people!
    Why would you be apposed to using a U2 song?? i mean you have bono as your avatar...so you obviously like them.

Leave a comment:

• testtrack321
    replied
    Anyone teed off about the use of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday' by U2 for the Super Bowl? I mean, it's degrading a slaughter of innocent people!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    My friend and I did this one year and found the park chocked full with children, moms and all the gay men in Orange County...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay men, that was so random.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyandme67
    replied
    Oh well, even a moderately crowded day at the park beats a day almost anywhere else!

Leave a comment:

• VWSpawn
    replied
    I was there and I got on and off most rides pretty fast. It was a little bit croweded but not as bad as I thought it would have been after reading some of the replies to this post. HM updates were good, Not to sure if I like the new effect on the changing pictures in the hallway.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade Dick
    replied
    I would classify the crowds yesterday as moderate. A bit of rain in the morning didn't seem to deter guests as much as I had hoped it would, but the fact that many attractions were closed or operating at half capacity may have contributed to the "crowded" feeling more than the actual attendance numbers.

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    First of all I am glad I was sick and couldn tmake it to DL.
    Secondly I am sad that I was sick and couldnt join Darkbeer for all the delicious food!

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    I made the right choice... Free Motza sticks, plus a deep fried meat thing at Amber Waves at the Radisson Knott's Berry Farm, plus AWESOME Free Brownies.....

Congrats to the Patriots!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Robert951
    replied
    Thought I'd bring this back - I was there from 10A - 1P and both DCA & DL were busier than any other typical Sunday this time of year. Even with the on & off drizzle it didn't keep people away, only 15 min wait for HM though - Madame Leota is mind-boggling!
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• i<3coasters
    replied
    im going to go untill like 1 or 2 on sunday. when attendance is just starting to peak ill leave.

Leave a comment:

• PumpkinKing!
    replied
    I plan to be there through the morning at least.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Avoid the ESPN Zone... the Screening Room was booked a long time ago for a private event, they started to hand out tickets for the other area ($40 per person minimum) Monday at 11:30 AM and they were all gone by the end of the day.

I might be in the area, thinking of the Noon meet, then moving over to the Amber Waves Bar at the Radissson at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort to watch the game.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyandme67
    replied
    Disneyland will be packed. A couple random people that I talked to today are going with the reasoning, "hey, everyone will be watching the Super Bowl..." Wrong. Everyone will be at Disneyland. Ever go on Thanksgiving day? Every person who doesn't celebrate goes to the park! Packed! Same thing!!!

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied
    My friend and I did this one year and found the park chocked full with children, moms and all the gay men in Orange County...

Gay men in OC? Well smack my a$$ and call me Judy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by TStar05
    Damn, I love it when gay men invade Disneyland. It's like being in heaven. Wish I could be there this year, but then again everyday is a gay day at Disneyland it seems
    So true. SO true!

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    There will be a meet at noon at the hub this Sunday. If you are interested in planning something above and beyond that (Lunch, Cove Bar, Catal, Hearthstone Lounge, etc) please feel free to post about it in the Sunday Meet thread. http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=62

Leave a comment:

• TStar05
    replied

Damn, I love it when gay men invade Disneyland. It's like being in heaven. Wish I could be there this year, but then again everyday is a gay day at Disneyland it seems

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X