This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Miss It?

what food/candy/snack that DLR discontinued that you miss? and seem to crave every once in a while?

Re: Do You Miss It?

Easy. The Orange Juice, Lemonade, and Grape Juice bars from Welch's and Sunkist, and the fresh squeezed orange juice -- juiced right in front of you -- served in the park.

Comment

The original New Orleans fritters

A cold Moutain Dew from Fort Wilderness

A nice Tuna Fish sandwich from Captain Hook's Pirate Ship eaten with a nice view of Skull Rock.

A Pepsi while watching Can Can girls show their knickers.

Comment

The roasted chicken at the River Belle Terrace.
        sigpic

Comment

the green apple sour ball candies and even more important, the Fantasia ice cream, dam, I would pay a lot for that nowadays!!!!!
          MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

fantasia ice cream i believe i heard of it i just dont remember. what flavor was it? or what did it consist of

Originally posted by MAXandBELLESmom View Post
            the green apple sour ball candies and even more important, the Fantasia ice cream, dam, I would pay a lot for that nowadays!!!!!

Comment

The soft frozen lemonade!!!! That new Minutemaid lemonade just isn't the same.

Comment

Hmm....
                I'm not a huge fan of anything they discontinued, so i think im good

Comment

Blue Bayou used to serve lava cake....mmmm!!! I'm so mad they don't have it anymore

Comment

NEVER TELL DISNEY YOU'D PAY A LOT FOR ANYTHING!!! $4.50 for a bottle of water is enough.
                    Fantasia ice cream, if I remember correctly, (it's been a few years)
                    It looked like sherbet, but it was actual ice cream...banana and pistachio
                    I think; then it had bits of candies and nuts in it. There was/is nothing in this world like it.
                    I go along with everything Lore said; plus Mint Julips the way they used to make them...and they used to sell some type of apple burrito in Frontierland that was a great dessert snack. I also miss the $1.75 Monte Cristo sandwich in Tahitian Terrace. :crybye: I'm sure there were others, but memory is the second thing to go...
                    "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

fantasia ice cream for me.

Comment

Oh, I miss anything barbecue that they used to have at Big Thunder Barbecue and later served and gone from Rancho del Zocalo.

Comment

oh totally the fantasia ice cream! it was banana with candied pinapple, black cherry with cherries and pistaschio! it was oddly yummy. it made me always remember my grandpa whos passed away. i was devistated when they stopped serving it.

Comment

The Cornbread from Big Thunder BBQ we used to bring that stuff all the way home and freeze it. They had it at Rancho until they changed to the Costena grill
                            Is this haunted signature
                            actually
                            stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                            Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                            also known as...
                            Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

For me it would be there frozen yogurs that was in that ice cream shop in Main Street.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X