Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The ship on the barge....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The ship on the barge....

    in RoA, is that supposed to be the flying dutchman, it looks like it is, but I just want to be certain.

    The pictures are in Darkbeer's newest album, 5/13.


  • #2
    Re: The ship on the barge....

    Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    in RoA, is that supposed to be the flying dutchman, it looks like it is, but I just want to be certain.

    The pictures are in Darkbeer's newest album, 5/13.
    look at Darkbeer photos it look like it to me!
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
    Alan





    Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

    Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The ship on the barge....

      Here are three photos I took this afternoon





      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The ship on the barge....

        Wow, not something you see everyday, lol. Thanks for those great pictures!
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

        "Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

        Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The ship on the barge....

          The whole concept of "Good Show" in the "On Stage" environment always goes right out the window when it's Pirates Premiere time. Especially when you sell 1 Billion Dollars worth of tickets at the box office. This pic from Darkbeer sums up just how ugly the West side of the Park is this time of year http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2842962#152367787

          Who cares about theme or Show? )

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The ship on the barge....

            LOL, thanks for the link. I just left DL on Friday morning. NOS area is extremely ugly right now!
            "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

            "Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

            Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The ship on the barge....

              Originally posted by Westsider View Post
              The whole concept of "Good Show" in the "On Stage" environment always goes right out the window when it's Pirates Premiere time. Especially when you sell 1 Billion Dollars worth of tickets at the box office. This pic from Darkbeer sums up just how ugly the West side of the Park is this time of year http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2842962#152367787

              Who cares about theme or Show? )
              yeah, they should just close the park to prepare. Walt would have..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The ship on the barge....

                Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                yeah, they should just close the park to prepare. Walt would have..
                I'm not complaining. I think it's all kind of fun and exciting. But I remember a recent thread on here where some folks were all up in arms because the American Flag on Main Street had 50 stars and was out of theme for 1905.

                If the number of stars on the Flag is a big deal to some, can you imagine what they must think of the Boston Whaler parked at the Mark Twain dock in 1880's Frontierland and bleachers and a giant movie screen going up in Jazz Age New Orleans? :lol:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The ship on the barge....

                  Thanks for the laugh :o) That was an interesting tid bit about the American flag and Main St.
                  "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

                  "Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

                  Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The ship on the barge....

                    Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                    I'm not complaining. I think it's all kind of fun and exciting. But I remember a recent thread on here where some folks were all up in arms because the American Flag on Main Street had 50 stars and was out of theme for 1905.

                    If the number of stars on the Flag is a big deal to some, can you imagine what they must think of the Boston Whaler parked at the Mark Twain dock in 1880's Frontierland and bleachers and a giant movie screen going up in Jazz Age New Orleans? :lol:
                    yeah...I hear you. I'm not one to knit pick the park to death. I just got to enjoy it. I was there for the last premiere and I liked seeing different stuff in the park. It was fun. It's not like it will be there forever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The ship on the barge....

                      Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                      I'm not complaining. I think it's all kind of fun and exciting. But I remember a recent thread on here where some folks were all up in arms because the American Flag on Main Street had 50 stars and was out of theme for 1905.
                      At least at Walt Disney World, Main Street used to be lined with flags denoting the appropraite number of stars for Main Street's era.

                      I believe that ship is the one that is going to be wrecked and partially sunk off of the Island. Al's latest article features more information in the Pirates Lair spoiler section.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The ship on the barge....

                        Thanks for the info everyone!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The ship on the barge....

                          Oh crap, someone's in trouble. Look at one of the "pointy thingies" on the left. It seems someone got a little careless:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The ship on the barge....

                            Wow. Good eye. I didn't even notice that.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The ship on the barge....

                              I still can't see it...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X