This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ship on the barge....

in RoA, is that supposed to be the flying dutchman, it looks like it is, but I just want to be certain.

The pictures are in Darkbeer's newest album, 5/13.

Re: The ship on the barge....

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    in RoA, is that supposed to be the flying dutchman, it looks like it is, but I just want to be certain.

The pictures are in Darkbeer's newest album, 5/13.
    look at Darkbeer photos it look like it to me!
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Here are three photos I took this afternoon

sigpic

Comment

Wow, not something you see everyday, lol. Thanks for those great pictures!
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

The whole concept of "Good Show" in the "On Stage" environment always goes right out the window when it's Pirates Premiere time. Especially when you sell 1 Billion Dollars worth of tickets at the box office. This pic from Darkbeer sums up just how ugly the West side of the Park is this time of year http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2842962#152367787

Who cares about theme or Show? )

Comment

LOL, thanks for the link. I just left DL on Friday morning. NOS area is extremely ugly right now!

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post
              The whole concept of "Good Show" in the "On Stage" environment always goes right out the window when it's Pirates Premiere time. Especially when you sell 1 Billion Dollars worth of tickets at the box office. This pic from Darkbeer sums up just how ugly the West side of the Park is this time of year http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2842962#152367787

Who cares about theme or Show? )
              yeah, they should just close the park to prepare. Walt would have..

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                yeah, they should just close the park to prepare. Walt would have..
                I'm not complaining. I think it's all kind of fun and exciting. But I remember a recent thread on here where some folks were all up in arms because the American Flag on Main Street had 50 stars and was out of theme for 1905.

If the number of stars on the Flag is a big deal to some, can you imagine what they must think of the Boston Whaler parked at the Mark Twain dock in 1880's Frontierland and bleachers and a giant movie screen going up in Jazz Age New Orleans? :lol:

Comment

Thanks for the laugh :o) That was an interesting tid bit about the American flag and Main St.

sigpic

Comment

I'm not complaining. I think it's all kind of fun and exciting. But I remember a recent thread on here where some folks were all up in arms because the American Flag on Main Street had 50 stars and was out of theme for 1905.

If the number of stars on the Flag is a big deal to some, can you imagine what they must think of the Boston Whaler parked at the Mark Twain dock in 1880's Frontierland and bleachers and a giant movie screen going up in Jazz Age New Orleans? :lol:
                    yeah...I hear you. I'm not one to knit pick the park to death. I just got to enjoy it. I was there for the last premiere and I liked seeing different stuff in the park. It was fun. It's not like it will be there forever.

Comment

At least at Walt Disney World, Main Street used to be lined with flags denoting the appropraite number of stars for Main Street's era.

I believe that ship is the one that is going to be wrecked and partially sunk off of the Island. Al's latest article features more information in the Pirates Lair spoiler section.

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone!

Comment

Oh crap, someone's in trouble. Look at one of the "pointy thingies" on the left. It seems someone got a little careless:

Comment

Wow. Good eye. I didn't even notice that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still can't see it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X