Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A view of the Submarine Lagoon through the eyes of Sadako! VIDEOS!!! - 05/14/07

Well, since tons of pictures have already been posted, I guess it's time for a view only Sadako could bring.

After a hectic day I headed down to the park with my new shiny copy of 'Murder Princess' manga! ^_^

The walls are still in view!

So that's where they fix the subs up!

The exit waterfalls.

SEAGULLS!

The best vantage point of the Lagoon.

The entrance waterfall.

The rocks are already showing signs of decay.

Less than 24 hours and guests are already using the Lagoon as their personal trash...

The exit waterfall shuts off for the night.

And now... VIDEOS!!!

A good video of the Seagulls... still not talking, although the bouy is ringing.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4283797807738994256[/googlevideo]

A side to side view of the Submarine Lagoon.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1172191388773132232[/googlevideo]

And finally a mini-overview video.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8949882188129033898[/googlevideo]

And now I retreat back to my well for the night...
    Last edited by Villains Fan; 05-15-2007, 10:06 AM. Reason: Changed type tag
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: A view of the Submarine Lagoon through the eyes of Sadako! VIDEOS!!! - 05/14/07

Yeah! Sadako Returns!

Comment

Re: A view of the Submarine Lagoon through the eyes of Sadako! VIDEOS!!! - 05/14/07

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
      Well, since tons of pictures have already been posted, I guess it's time for a view only Sadako could bring.

The exit waterfall shuts off for the night.

Are you going to make a big flap over this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post

After a hectic day I headed down to the park with my new shiny copy of 'Murder Princess' manga! ^_^

The Murder Princess reminds me of Sailor Moon (the girl currently seen in my avatar).

Great sub shots.

Comment

thanks for that i wonder when the seagulls are going to begin talking hmm

Comment

Great vids Sadako!
            HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
            "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Thank you so much. I was hoping someone would shoot some video. It was nice to see you on Sunday.
              sigpic

Comment

She back She back:yea:

I love your video Shot!!!

Yes Some People
                we get the wall down and some people use lagoon as trashcan. :!$#%: :judge:

photo by sadako
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

The trash may have just blown in there too you know.. take down the walls.. take down the barriers from things finding their way in the lagoon. But regardless.. if people used trash cans to start with..

Comment

yayyyyy I have missed sadako's pictures and videos. please don't stay away so long

Comment

I always have a hard time believing how so many people have so much disrespect for everything. People throw so much trash into places at DL and it's just disgusting.
                      "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Nice pixs! Love the one of the exit water fall! Dang Sadako where you been? Never the less super pictures!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos and videos -- it's great to see the waterfalls flowing again. It's also great to have you back, Sadako.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the the pics and vids S. - Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako
                              The rocks are already showing signs of decay.

Just looks like an access cover to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X