Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHOTO UPDATE 5/14: Sub Lagoon galore! + merch, Pirate's Lair and Premiere, +MORE!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTO UPDATE 5/14: Sub Lagoon galore! + merch, Pirate's Lair and Premiere, +MORE!

Yet another photo update to throw into the mix with pictures of the newly un-walled Submarine Lagoon. I'm sure everybody is getting tired of Lagoon pictures by now, but hey - I've got pictures - so why not?

Also, I'm trying out 16:9 ratio photos... Just playing with my camera.. Not sure if I like it.. So be aware that the photos in this update are mostly different sizes than I normally post. Anyway - let's get onto it!

WELCOME TO DISNEYLAND!
    A sign is posted at the Mickey & Friends Tram Stop notifying guests of the Pirates 3 park operating hours.

Main Street Station is once again behind tarps as the Disneyland Railroad is again down for refurbishment.

NEMO: REVEALED
    SUB LAGOON PHOTOS GALORE!

Lagoon look-out point:

Some stray wires and cords...

The Monorail platform still has its views covered

A red dinghy is hidden behind some some bushes over on the side of the Lagoon

Some Imagineers over near the evacuation path

There's a hidden signal light for Sub drivers:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLCk5m0vbso[/youtube]

FINDING MERCH
    A look at the new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage merch that has bubbled up at the Tomorrowlanding shop

He kicks his legs!

PIRATES LAIR & PREMIERE

There's a new Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island sign up:

THIS & THAT
    Over at one of the old Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland tunnels:

The Deads Man's Chest window at World of Disney has been re-dressed for At World's End.

...Alright, that's all
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 05-15-2007, 01:06 AM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/14: Sub Lagoon galore! + merch, Pirate's Lair and Premiere, +MORE

O..O...O...Ownage!

You rock, thanks for sharing your pics as always.
    I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 5/14: Sub Lagoon galore! + merch, Pirate's Lair and Premiere, +MORE

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!
      I love your updates MG!!! Keep 'em coming!!!! :wave:
      I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

Mine! Mine! Mine! I want that Tomorrowland print! Must call DelivEARS tomorrow.

Comment

Ah the Sub merchandise begins. Thanks for the update MasterGracey.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

the mechandise looks great, and so do the pictures :]

Comment

Great pics and video!
              HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
              "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

I for one am not getting tired of looking at pictures of the revealed lagoon. Thank you so much!
                sigpic

Comment

Terrific update - thanks so much for sharing!
                  M A S E C A !

Comment

good stuff thanks!
                    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

I love the update, Thanks for sharing your pics...
                      sigpic

Comment

awesome , i dig those 16:9 ratio pictures , you should do up some High Resolution versions for wallpaper , it would be perfect for my new monitor

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

I will definitely not be getting tired of looking at lagoon pictures anytime soon, since I won't get to see it in reality until 2008... Thank you!
                          Love the merch. I'm so glad to see that some of it is actually specific to the ride itself rather than being solely from the movie.

Comment

Love the pictures!!! I was in overload yesterday with all the Nemo merchandise. Its going to be one crazy summer
                            HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Thanks Master G. for yet another FAB-U-LOUS update.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X