X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DL Hotel Book

Cool new DL Hotel Book. I just ordered it. Details here:

http://apepenpublishing.com/DLHotel.htm
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Cool! Is this book also available at the park??

Comment

TDLFAN, email apepenpublishing@aol.com and they could answer that question for you. I am not sure myself.
      WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Thanks for the post! In the early years The DL Hotel was a destination spot for locals. Their Top of The Park Cocktail lounge with view elevator was a hot spot on a weekend with panoramic views and the fireworks.

I just ordered my own copy of the book!
        "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

What replaced the Top of The Park Cocktail lounge?

Comment

The concierge lounge replaced the cocktail lounge.

dsny1mom

Comment

Ahhhhh, the Top of the Park Lounge. I miss it and the Shirley Temples they used to have there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X