Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any creative ideas on how to fund an Annual Pass purchase?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any creative ideas on how to fund an Annual Pass purchase?

Does anyone have a story to tell about how they creatively saved / paid for their annual pass?
    -GGG

Re: Any creative ideas on how to fund an Annual Pass purchase?

I told my dad I love DL and the last two years he gets me and my fiance PAP for an xmas present
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Thanks, I like that idea! I'll let everyone know that instead of the tie, socks and underwear they normally get me for Christmas - they can all chip in for my AP!
      -GGG

Comment

Create a paypal account, and put a link in your thread asking people to send you a dollar towards your PAP. There are enough DL fans that will take pity on you and donate that before long you will have enough money to get your PAP.

Comment

credit card
          OLM!!!
          There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

That's a great idea - maybe we could all fund each others AP with donation requests - not sure if that would be an considered an elaborate pyramid scheme but its a creative idea!
            -GGG

Comment

coolaid stand ?

Comment

trying to steer away for the credit cards for a while - their evil
                -GGG

Comment

I could try the koolaid stand with my friends so long as there was some Vodka involved
                  -GGG

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGrinningGhost View Post
                    Does anyone have a story to tell about how they creatively saved / paid for their annual pass?
                    you know what, every time you go to the store, or have extra money in your pocket put it in a piggy bank, seriously just put dollar bills and change in the bank, that adds up fast!! also selliong on ebay is awsome. if you have stuff laying around, do not use it sell it on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGrinningGhost View Post
                      I could try the koolaid stand with my friends so long as there was some Vodka involved
                      how about jello shots, gather up friends and do jelo shots and charge them 5 bucks a piece

Comment

Thanks Hakuna Makarla! I like that idea best so far
                        -GGG

Comment

oh, wait I replied too soon - jello shots better
                          -GGG

Comment

Get a savings account for your AP. ING Direct is great. 4.5% APY (or APR?) right now. Just put money in it whenever you can and at least you'll get some interest deposited from ING to help you out.
                            http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                            www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                            http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

There are enough DL fans that will take pity on you and donate that before long you will have enough money to get your PAP.

So... what do you think?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X