This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which week would you choose?

I am trying to meet other members of my family (first-timers to DLR) in Southern California for a trip to DLR this Fall. I am thinking we will do 3 days at DL/CA and 1 day at Universal.

I would like to avoid all crazy crowd times and downtimes for holiday installs for HM & IASW. These are the 3 weeks I have come up with:

10/9 - 10/12 (will it be busy due to Columbus Day 10/8?)

10/16 - 10/19

11/27 - 11/30

I know there might be things going on of which I am unaware. I am waiting to book, because like many people, I am hoping to get the "Fourth Night Free" offer.

I appreciate any opinions you take the time to offer me.

Thanks,
    Ann

Re: Which week would you choose?

Hi Bean!

I'd go with the 2nd week. Columbus Day isn't a big holiday, but nowadays any time the kids are off school the families will be there. The last date is smack dab in the middle of Thankgiving/Christmas which is about as crowded as Disneyland gets.

You'll have fun whenever, but my vote goes to the 2nd week.

Enjoy!

Chad

Comment

If it was me, I would pick the second week, too.

Have a great time!!!
      "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Second Choice: 10/9 - 10/12 (will it be busy due to Columbus Day 10/8?)

First Choice: 10/16 - 10/19

Last Choice: 11/27 - 11/30
        The Armenian Genocide

Comment

10/16-10/19
          Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

2nd choice

Comment

Wow, so far we have a clear winner. Thanks for your opinions, everyone. I truly do appreciate it. I can't wait to show the park off to my family! If they like it 1/2 as much as I do, we will have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by beansf View Post
                Wow, so far we have a clear winner. Thanks for your opinions, everyone. I truly do appreciate it. I can't wait to show the park off to my family! If they like it 1/2 as much as I do, we will have a great time.

have a great time! take pics and share the fun!
                Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Going to have to go with the 2nd choice too.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X