Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Just Curious

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious

Is there anyone out there that liked Light Magic? I didnt like it but I wonder if it was given a bad rap cuz everyone was still mad/sad about the MSEP

Re: Just Curious

I never got a chance to see it but I have a copy of the Light Magic music and I love it...althought it disgusted me when the ending had a revamped version of the Baroque Hoedown music from MSEP...

I really wish they would bring MSEP back to Disneyland where it belongs.
    Went to a party the other night
    All the ladies were treating me right
    Moving my feet to the disco beat
    How in the world could I keep my seat
    All of a sudden I began to change
    I was on the dance floor acting strange
    Flapping my arms I began to cluck
    Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

Comment

I dont remember if I ever saw it, because I was young when it was showing, but I have seen videos and thought that it was very fun and outrageous, and looked exciting and creative, but that is the opposite of what I have heard.

Comment

Remember Michael Jackson did a song for it!! I think it was the last thing Michael Jackson did with Disney.

Comment

I don't remember the Michael Jackson part, so I liked Light Magic. I thought the music was good and the floats were impressive. I only saw it 1-1/2 times because back then I was much more into the attractions than the shows--that's how I heard the music more than I saw the parade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X