This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best parking lot

Which is the best parking lot to park in?

Re: Best parking lot

I prefer Timon. Very close and easy to get in and out of. But I'll gladly park elsewhere if it means a new e-ticket ride at DCA.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      I prefer Timon. Very close and easy to get in and out of. But I'll gladly park elsewhere if it means a new e-ticket ride at DCA.

Chad
      Exactly

Comment

I actually like the Mickey & Friends lot. Especially on warm days when the sun is beating down, makes it a lot cooler in the car then if it were out in the sun. Plus the accessibility of the I-5 Fwy can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          I actually like the Mickey & Friends lot. Especially on warm days when the sun is beating down, makes it a lot cooler in the car then if it were out in the sun. Plus the accessibility of the I-5 Fwy can't be beat.
          On weekends the sun can be intense. If I leave before sundown on a weekday, someone kick me please.

Chad

Comment

This one "was" good

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
              This one "was" good

R.I.P.

Comment

Since we are on the subject of Parking Lots....Where exactly is the Pumba Parking Lot that Fishbulb & Dusty usually park at?
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

chip n dale, just ask a CM at the entrance of the parking lot and he will give you a yellow piece of paper so you can park there. you dont have to go through any escalators just walk straight to the tram

Originally posted by matcase View Post
                  Which is the best parking lot to park in?

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post

Chad

Where is this lot?

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                      This one "was" good

The old parking lot. Good times!

Back in 1997, I took a trip to Disneyland on a off-season weekday. I arrived around 2pm and was directed to the old Bambi lot (the one right next to the Ticket Booths). I cruised the lot looking for an open spot and to my surprise found a spot at the end of the row that was as close as you could possibly park to the Ticket Booths!! :yea:

I was so stoked for the rest of the day. I didn't want to leave and give up the spot. I wish I had a camera.
                      "JESUS!!! That's Cold!" -- Walt Disney's final words.

"You hear people talk about, 'I don't think Walt would like this,' or 'I don't think Walt would like that.' You have no idea what Walt would want! No clue whatsoever! Because the people that worked with him day in and day out didn't know what Walt wanted. Walt didn't know what he wanted 'til he wanted it."
                      -- Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records

Comment

Originally posted by matcase View Post
                        Where is this lot?
                        Timon is right on Harbor. Go south off the harbor exit on the 5 and it's less than a mile away on the right hand side.

The Pumbaa lot is on Disney way which dead ends on Katella. I prefer this lot on weekends. You will walk a lot though, no tram service. But the truly enjoyable walkway may be worth it.

Chad

Comment

They haven't been letting just anybody into Chip & Dale lately......I've asked every time recently, including yesterday which was a slow day at the Park. I've heard the CM's have been instructed to say "for oversized vehicles only", but heck that's not what I see parked there. Always seems to be normal vehicles....anyone know what's up with that?

Originally posted by iwontwait View Post
                          chip n dale, just ask a CM at the entrance of the parking lot and he will give you a yellow piece of paper so you can park there. you dont have to go through any escalators just walk straight to the tram
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I'm unhappy with all the parking lots, I feel they lack the proper attention to theme that we have come to expect, not to mention, I hear all the parking lots are going to be named after famous pirates soon.

Comment

Pumbaa lot is free isn't it?
                              I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X