This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Entry Days

Hi I will be in DL the 24-29of June staying on site so I do get EE on days that they offer it Was wondering in general though if I didn't want to do EE everyday offered any suggestions for that time of year and past experience what day/days you would pick. Thanks

Re: EE days

We have always been happy with Tuesday.

Comment

Re: Early Entry Days

How exactly does the early entry days work?
      HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
        How exactly does the early entry days work?
        Park opens an hour before it opens to guest who have that right. aka if the park opens at 8, EE elgible guest can get in a 7.
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Right...but what do they have to show?
          HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom2dzneboys View Post
            Right...but what do they have to show?
            Disneyland Early Entry:
            Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland Resort on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.
            Eligible Guests include:
            • Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets.
            • Japanese market Guests who have purchased 2+ day hopper bonus tickets.
            • Tourist in-market Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets from local hotels or visitor centers.
            • Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.
            Currently, the following attraction, food, merchandise and character locations are available to Early Entry Guests:
            AttractionsFoodsMerchandiseCharacters
            ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
              Disneyland Early Entry:
              Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland Resort on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.
              Eligible Guests include:
              • Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets.
              • Japanese market Guests who have purchased 2+ day hopper bonus tickets.
              • Tourist in-market Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets from local hotels or visitor centers.
              • Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.
              Currently, the following attraction, food, merchandise and character locations are available to Early Entry Guests:
              AttractionsFoodsMerchandiseCharactersKing Arthur Carrousel
              Mad Tea Party
              Dumbo the Flying Elephant
              Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
              Peter Pan's Flight
              Alice in Wonderland
              Pinocchio's Daring Journey
              Snow White's Scary Adventure
              "it's a small world"
              Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
              Astro Orbitor
              Space Mountain
              Star Tours

No Matterhorn?
              Kenny the Pirate
              AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
              Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
              Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
              Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Only multiple day parkhoppers? Will be staying at DL hotel on June 2 (sat. night). any early entry for me (sat or sun)? (We have APs, but I forgot if the hotel reservation includes admission anyway. )

Comment

If you stay at a Disney property, you can use your room charge slip to get EE any day that it is offered.

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                    If you stay at a Disney property, you can use your room charge slip to get EE any day that it is offered.

Yes, and don't forget that while just the "park hopper" ticket is good for only one EE day, your DLR Hotel Charge Slip will get you in on EVERY EE day offered during the week. Hope that makes sense...Oh, yes SAMSMA, I see you mention that. (As I say to others...Reading is Fundamental) I just got ahead of myself there.
                    Last edited by RPerez3; 05-18-2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Oh goody another EE thread... I think I have posted on this subject more times than I care to... looks like everyone has this one covered this time... woohoo...

Comment

So does anyone else have any certain day besides the one Tuesday that they would pick over another day to use EE

Comment

Thursday
                          Kenny the Pirate
                          AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                          Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                          Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                          Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Do you have a special gate to get in for EE or do you just go around others in line early?

How is this different/similar to Toontown Morning Madness?

You can bypass "the rope" but if I have EE, how come I get to bypass others? Do they let everyone into Main Street early?

I'm SO confused! This is my first trip without an AP! I feel so lost and naked without it!
                            :smart: :music: :vogue: :razz: :wave:

Comment

Ok yes there is a seperate entrance for the EE.. If you get there the full hour before than there is no rope to plead your way past... If you get there 45 minutes before the park opens the rope is up and you have to wait with everyone else because the park is just about to open... So I would suggest getting up and making it to the full hour EE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X