This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates event streaming broadcast?

I remember for the first (or second) Pirates event at Disneyland there was a live broadcast of the red carpet arrivals. I forgot what site but, it was streaming the whole event. (Except the movie) Anyone know if this is going to happen tonight? Thanks! =)

Re: Pirates event streaming broadcast?

Visions Fantastic is going to broadcast the entire event LIVE from the red carpet! Click Here to see it all live!

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Is there an official Disney video podcast scheduled this year, like the one last year hosted by Tim O'Day and Jason Surrell?

Comment

Originally posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
        Visions Fantastic is going to broadcast the entire event LIVE from the red carpet! Click Here to see it all live!

-- PMM
        Uhm, that's just a link to an image ...

Here is a link to the premiere web cast

http://visionsfantastic.com/main.php?page=premiere

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
          Is there an official Disney video podcast scheduled this year, like the one last year hosted by Tim O'Day and Jason Surrell?
          That was MSN's webcast with the legendary Dish Diva.

There's nothing like that being broadcast this year. OCWebcastlive.com originally announced they were going to do a webcast, but cancelled.
          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I can't say I will miss the Dish Diva this year. SHe stunk.

Comment

Looks like VF's going to have the only LIVE coverage. Click the graphic below to tune in & enjoy. (Sorry Gregg that was late last night I got my tags messed up )

:yea:

-- PMM

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X