Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

Or what do you WANT it to be

????

I kinda want to say Star Tours will be modified... The motion simulators genre could use a bit of updating IMO
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: What do you think the next attraction @ DLR to be updated will be?

HISTA or Star Tours.

Comment

Tomorrowland!

Comment

propbably peoplemovers since thats become a rumor all of a sudden and I think the astro orbitor going back to the rockets
        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Hopefully HISTA only because although Star Tours could use a refurb, it is still ride-able. HISTA is not watch-able IMO and they need an attraction there that is worth the time.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Seeing that the next live action movie based on a ride will be Jungle Cruise, I'd have to say that's the best bet.

Chad

Comment

Hista?
              All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Honey I Shrunk The Audience!

Comment

Forget the updating aka bastardization of classic rides they need to focus on new rides or bringing back the PM

Comment

Definitely needs to be a Tomorrowland attraction. Hopefully Star Tours......
                    sigpic
                    "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                    4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

I would like to inovations go bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Seeing that the next live action movie based on a ride will be Jungle Cruise, I'd have to say that's the best bet.

Chad

they already gave that a referb for the 50th I believe
                        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I think they need to do something new with HISTA. I have no want or need to go into that ride. I agree that Star Tours can use an update but is still fun and rideable. It can stay the same for now.

Comment

I like Innoventions!

*prepares for flames*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Random drop profile at ToT should be first as it's been 2 years in the making!
                              -Jack :geek:
                              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X