This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monorails?

What ever happened to the new monorails that were supposed to come around the same time as nemo. I havnt heard any news about it latley.

Re: New Monorails?

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    What ever happened to the new monorails that were supposed to come around the same time as nemo. I havnt heard any news about it latley.
    I thought they wouldn't come out till 2008 or 2009... I could be wrong... but that's what I remember hearing.

Comment

I don't think you looked here hard enough. Earliest looks to be late 2007.

Comment

From what I heard, the first brand new monorail will debut with the subs on June 11, 2007

Comment

when i was there Saturday they just said the new monorails were coming soon. They were only running red, because the other one sustained cosmetic damage.

Comment

O Canada when are you send down monorail Blue?

Canada is slooooow.

when?
            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip
            Next trip
            2014 Dec, 31

Comment

well if the monorail wasn't in such disrepair we wouldn't take as long

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

I asked a similar question a couple weeks ago here and got a reply from a monorail CM whose username escapes me somehow... Basically the news is there's no news. They'll come when they come. Late 2007 at the earliest from a monorail pilot I asked at Disneyland a month ago. 2008 from another. They'll be replaced as they become available. Still, it'll be kinda sad to see Monorail Purple go. I've always liked that one.

On a related note, I saw the inspection car go by on the monorail tracks at about 1 AM the other night. Was pretty cool.
                The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
                  O Canada when are you send down monorail Blue?

Canada is slooooow.

when?
                  Socialized Monorail repair ...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                    Socialized Monorail repair ...

:lmao:

Hee hee hee hee hee hee!
                    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

I hope that their number 1 priority is to get one new monorail to debut with the Submarine Voyage. Even if it isn't done they should just tow it out to show.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                        I hope that their number 1 priority is to get one new monorail to debut with the Submarine Voyage. Even if it isn't done they should just tow it out to show.
                        It would be nice if all the new monorails were online by 2009. That's when the Subs, Monorail, and Matterhorn all turn 50 (they opened on the same day).

Comment

the subs and pirates kinda overshown the monorail refurb didn't it
                          Angels Fan, born and raised.
                          Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble, but you've got about a snowballs chance in hell of seeing new monorails with the opening of Nemo. I've heard nothing about it...and I would have heard.
                            sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                              t'd be quite an expense to drag the thing down from Canada, put it on the line, tow it out, and drag it all the way back. I think I'd settle for official word from Disney and more concept art.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X