Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purple Submarines?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purple Submarines?

    From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

    Does anybody remember the Submarines with a purple and some other color scheme? It lasted about 1 year, after they were gray, but before becoming Yellow.
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-


    We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.







  • #2
    Wow! I heard of this but thought the person was wrong. I think they said black/pink or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Really? I'd love to see some pictures of this. Must have been before my time...
      Help test MouseMosaic! PM me suggestions.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am sure it was pretty brief, probably around 1985 or so.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Liquidspaceman
          From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

          Does anybody remember the Submarines with a purple and some other color scheme? It lasted about 1 year, after they were gray, but before becoming Yellow.
          I think they were Yellow, before they became grey.
          "To all who come to this happy place, welcome..."

          Comment


          • #6
            they were like a combo of yellow/white/blue, then they re-painted it to a solid yellow. according to that extinct attractions dvd.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mp3piratesavvy
              they were like a combo of yellow/white/blue, then they re-painted it to a solid yellow. according to that extinct attractions dvd.
              Yes, this is right. They were grey from 59' until the mid 80s; then
              they had that multi color scheme(which I think was really ugly) for a short period of time before they all got painted Yellow.

              i think purple would be kinda cool for a NEMO sub ride.
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                Yes, this is right. They were grey from 59' until the mid 80s; then
                they had that multi color scheme(which I think was really ugly) for a short period of time before they all got painted Yellow.

                i think purple would be kinda cool for a NEMO sub ride.
                I dunno...purple seems more Monsters, Inc. to me
                -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #10
                  From the Lagoon of Liquidspaceman...

                  Thank you for the information Not Afraid. Simple, thorough, yet complete. :bow:
                  -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-


                  We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
                  adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
                  our last frontier on the planet Earth.






                  Comment


                  • #11
                    I always wanted to be one of the mermaids.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I always wanted to be one of the mermaids.
                      All that Chlorine? Eww, the dry skin!
                      sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                      Carousel of Progress - Progress City



                      http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X