Clear All

• Olszewski Disneyland miniatures

In case anyone is interested, I've posted a page of information about
    upcoming releases in the Olszewski Disneyland miniature collection as well
    as pictures of the Main Street set up and the Jungle Cruise piece to be
    released in September.

Here's the link.

Thanks!

OMG, I am never ever going to catch up in paying off my credit cards!
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

ORWEN: Thank you very much, cstephens, duckling!! Now, if you ever wanted to know what to get a witch for her next birthday, you have an idea from all those pictures you put up!

Comment

Fantastic stuff. I'd be afraid to start collecting these pieces, as I would go into serious debt trying to buy them all!
        ------------------
        DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
        http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

I sooo want them. Don't have enough money. I'd do with the castle one. And mini partners.
          I have a dream
          A song to sing
          To help me cope
          Trough everything

If you see the wonder
          of a FairyTale
          You can take the future
          even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
          Something good in everything I see
          I believe in Angels
          When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Re: Olszewski Disneyland miniatures

Originally posted by cstephens
            In case anyone is interested, I've posted a page of information about upcoming releases in the Olszewski Disneyland miniature collection as well as pictures of the Main Street set up and the Jungle Cruise piece to be released in September.

Here's the link.

Thanks!
            In case anyone is interested, I've updated the page with revised release dates, more pieces to come, and pictures of the next four releases as well as a mockup of the Pirates piece to be released in July. Link is the same as above. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Olszewski Disneyland miniatures

Yay! Splash, Tiki, and Matterhorn are on the drawing boards!!!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X