This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using disney dollars to buy ap

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use disney dollars to upgrade a 2 day ticket to a socal ap. I want to give my daughter an ap for her birthday. She lives in L.A. but I don't. I was thinking of buying her a two day pass and then giving her disney dollars to use towards the upgrade since I can't purchase the socal pass myself. Is this possible? Thanks for you help.

Re: using disney dollars to buy ap

Disney Dollars = scam.

Just give her cash! But to actually answer your question... I don't know. I wouldn't risk it unless you can get a definitive answer somewhere.

Comment

I don't see why not... you can use gift cards towards tickets and AP's...
      but I'm not positive on DD! Why not just give her a gift card instead?? They are refundable if lost (with reciept) where as you're out of luck with DD.

Although I am a big fan of the new DD with the POTC theme!!!! very cool!! :thumbup:

You can call guest services and they can tell you for sure!
      714-781-7290
      Last edited by peoplemover1; 05-24-2007, 08:37 AM. Reason: number
      I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

exactly, call direct, cause I can say yes, and can and be wrong
        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

You can get cash for your unused Disney Dollars (they buy them back) so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisaaron View Post
            Disney Dollars = scam.
            A scam?

Just call direct to be sure, that's always the best route to take.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Sure you can. Why would they not honor their own "money".

Originally posted by samsma View Post
              You can get cash for your unused Disney Dollars (they buy them back) so I don't see why they wouldn't.
              I had a CM refuse to buy them back once because I didn't have the receipt for them.
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mcow1 View Post

I had a CM refuse to buy them back once because I didn't have the receipt for them.
                Wow! Did they think you printed them while on Pirates!:lol:

Comment

I don't want to give her money because she is a college student and I am afraid she will end up using the money for other things and I want her to to be able to get the ap. We give her money for food and stuff but I want her present to be special. I guess I will call disney and ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by july baby View Post
                    I was wondering if anyone knows if you can use disney dollars to upgrade a 2 day ticket to a socal ap. I want to give my daughter an ap for her birthday. She lives in L.A. but I don't. I was thinking of buying her a two day pass and then giving her disney dollars to use towards the upgrade since I can't purchase the socal pass myself. Is this possible? Thanks for you help.
                    I paid for 1/2 my AP with disney dollars. so, yes!
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Disney Dollars = scam.
                      Disney Dollars = same as cash

Not really seeing the "scam" here.

Comment

Disney Dollars = scam.
                        I don't get what you mean?

scam
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by july baby View Post
                          Why not just buy the AP and give that to her instead of having her upgrade a two day SoCal pass? Seems to me it would be less work for her.

Since an AP voucher includes admisson to the park, all she would have to do with the AP voucher is go get her picture taken.

CU@DL

Andy
                          -
                          What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Originally posted by CUatDL View Post
                            Why not just buy the AP and give that to her instead of having her upgrade a two day SoCal pass? Seems to me it would be less work for her.

Since an AP voucher includes admisson to the park, all she would have to do with the AP voucher is go get her picture taken.
                            I always thought with an AP voucher you had to go to the ticket booths to exchange for something to gain entry to the park, then to get the pic taken? If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to buy a ticket and then just upgrade to the AP inside? (I have never done either, and I know what can happen when I assume which is why I am asking).

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by CUatDL View Post

CU@DL

Andy
                              I am unable to buy the AP for her because she lives in L.A. and I want her to have the southern california resident ap. I am not buying her the socal two day pass just a regular two day pass so that she can show her southern calif ID and upgrade to a socal AP once she enters the park. I do not have a southern california ID and therefore am unable to purchase a socal ap.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X