This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Street Cinema

Anyone ever actually been inside the Main Street Cinema? I don't recall ever going in there and I don't think I know anyone who has. Is it worth checking out?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Re: Main Street Cinema

All the time.

Comment

Yes I've gone, more than once.
      VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

We have been in there several times. We go in for about 10 minutes or so. It's a great place to go if the temp outside is really hot (great air conditioning) I wish they had some chairs so you could watch the movies for a little while.

I say you should at least stop by and check it out. That way you can say that you have been in there and you know what it's all about.
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

its nice if you have some extra time. when we were little my bro made us go in EVERYTIME lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodnswash View Post
            We have been in there several times. We go in for about 10 minutes or so. It's a great place to go if the temp outside is really hot (great air conditioning) I wish they had some chairs so you could watch the movies for a little while.

I say you should at least stop by and check it out. That way you can say that you have been in there and you know what it's all about.
            There are no seats in the Main Street Cinema? What kind of a movie theater is that?
            The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

There's something like 6 screens in a circle playing cartoons. You just stand in the middle and turn around to look at them all.
              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

It's nice to stop in there on a hot summer day and relax in the air conditioning and darkness. I wish they would take the little stage out of the middle, though, and put in some benches. But then I guess that would encourage people to stay longer and they would probably start taking naps in there.

Comment

Its air conditioned...my sister and i go and sit and watch steamboat mickey over and over...sometimes take a little snooze haha...

but its fun...its worth popping in just so you can get that much closer to officially doing everything at disneyland
                  sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

One of our favorite places in the park to unwind....

It shows six early Mickey cartoons.... you can actually only hear Steamboat Willie though...
                    all b&w, there's a piano music that sounds like that from the silent film era playing in a loop.

From right (when you face Main street): MIckey's Polo Team, Traffic Trouble, Dognappers,
                    Moose Hunt, Steamboat Willie, and Plane Crazy.

This changes once in a while so this could be different.

Comment

I went once last year out of curiousity.
                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

According to the Main Street Cinema page on Disneyland.com's site, Mickey and Minnie made their debut in Steamboat Willie. But that certainly isn't true; Plane Crazy was their first cartoon.

Comment

I like the Main St Cinema. I like to duck in there with Anders, and if there are no kids around, I make him make out with me in there. :blush:
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've only gone in once, that I can recall. I'm not too fond of attractions that I have to stand in. I like to be able to give my feet a break. Now that we're talking about it though, I feel like going in again. My feet will just have to deal with it.
                            I want my cake back!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's just another of the places that most people miss.

Great place to avoid the crowds.
                              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X