This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You List All The Ride References Found In All 3 Pirate Movies

Just asking because I didn't notice many references in part 3, well except for that one audio part that had like 2 people in my Texas theatre cheering for...

We all know there's plenty of ride references in the first 2 movies, maybe someone can list them ALL for us regular non visiting the park daily folks. I'm thinking there's even some I missed from the first 2 movies.

Re: Can You List All The Ride References Found In All 3 Pirate Movies

barbossa quote the ride directly before going oven the hill "These be the last friendly words, ye hear, you may not survive to pass this way again"

numerous "dead men tale no tale's"es um......i only saw it once last night, maybe more later, lol

Comment

I was sooo sad that no one in my southern california theater even noticed the ride music!

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
        Just asking because I didn't notice many references in part 3, well except for that one audio part that had like 2 people in my Texas theatre cheering for...
        There were more than a few, but not worth spending valuable SPOILER boxes on. Go see it again!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

uhhh.... You hear Black Beard say a qoute from the ride.

Comment

Barbosa yelling "It be too late to alter course now"

Comment

Ummm... does that include location references such as the pigs or how about the bridge which looks just like the one outside the entrance of POTC?

Of course, those are both from the first film. Man, I need to go home and watch those again.
              Daffy: How's this for a new team name: The Ducks!
              Bugs: Please! What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team The Ducks?

Comment

When they went over the waterfall, and the picture went black, and it played the ride audio with the "Show 'em your starboard side" and the "Dead men tell no tales" and AHHH. That gave me the chills and I started Cheering and people are me thought I was weird haha.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the lower deck of the Columbia for Elizabeth and Will's conversation about "it was my burden to carry"? =D

And let's not forget the wheel from the old mill on tom sawyer's island providing the stage for the big sword battle in the 2nd movie Both of those were cool and not something most of the audience picked up on.

Comment

Am I the only one who was reminded of Space Mountain's (MK) music when the junk was in the night before going over the falls?

Comment

I'll write what I haven't seen listed so far.

Black Pearl: skelton grotto backstabbing scene (with crab), the song itself, dog with keys, chase scene, redhead (Scarlett), Barbossa's "Ya bloomin' cockroachars!"

Dead Man's Chest: Tia Dalma's shack and lights mimicing the bayou

This is Black Pearl's deleted footage and then added into DMC: dunking of the mayor scene

And of course, references to Davy Jones.

Comment

I can't believe no one has mentioned one of the more obvious ride references.
                        Just as they are about to go over the falls and enter DJ Locker, you can see a bunch of people eating lunch or dinner at what looks like a mighty nice restaurant, just off the shore of the ocean. There are these sweet lamps hanging above the tables and it just has this atmosphere that made me think, 'wow, I'd love to eat there... but I'll bet it's expensive'
                        Am I the only one that saw this???
                        I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

The dog with the keys, in all three movies.
                          Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                          How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                          Originally posted by steamboatpete
                          Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

My favorite reference from PotC3 - the one that actually made me laugh out loud and clap - was Davy Jones steering the Dutchman into the maelstrom and exlaiming "Ya' may get wet!"
                            Zoe Necrosis
                            Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

POTC 3 What about the singapore town at the beginning when Elizabeth is floating through. I looks like the town that is on fire. Also the falls kinda are like the big drop on the ride.
                              ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X