X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilypad
    • Apr 2005

Swapping Disneyland castmember tickets?

I work at the San Diego zoo and as an employee we recieve free tickets to the zoo and Wild Animal Park and I had heard that some people swap their zoo free passes with Disneyland castmember's free passes to Disneyland. Is any of this true and if so how would I go about trading my zoo passes for Disneyland passes?
  • Grizzly
    MiceChatter
    • Nov 2005

Re: Swapping Disneyland castmember tickets?

I've never heard of that but Disneyland CMs get discounts to the Zoo and Animal Parks. Do you not get discounts to DL?

Comment

• VeganPrincess
      Defying gravity
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
      I've never heard of that but Disneyland CMs get discounts to the Zoo and Animal Parks. Do you not get discounts to DL?
      No, I think they are saying that zoo workers trade with Disney workers. They swap their discounts. Zoo workers want the opportunity to visit Disneyland free and vice versa.

Comment

• Grizzly
        MiceChatter
        • Nov 2005

Yes I understood.

I was just asking if they get discounts to visit Disneyland, since we get them to visit their parks.

Comment

• lilypad
          • Apr 2005

No we don't get anything for Disneyland. We get discounts for Seaworld and Knotts Berry but nothing for Disneyland.

Comment

• Skipper S
            dreams do come true
            • Jan 2005

Yes when I was a Cast member I use to swap my tix all the time for other places. I would usually go to guest services at what ever park I was at and just asked if there was anyone who would want to trade and I always got in. We when every where like that. Now I dont know how easy it is to Trade from others to disney. But from disney to anywhere else Easy. Im sure if you try hard enough you will find someone who will trade. Good luck.
            sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X