Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Prepping for FNSV?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prepping for FNSV?

    My boyfriend and I have entered the AP raffle and are hoping and praying we win tickets, but of course, one must be prepared.

    If in fact we come to the park on June 11th, we were wondering just how early we can/should come to the parking lot, etc...how does Disney deal with events like these? What should we be prepared for?

    Any insights on these questions would be HIGHLY appreciated





  • #2
    Re: Prepping for FNSV?

    Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    My boyfriend and I have entered the AP raffle and are hoping and praying we win tickets, but of course, one must be prepared.

    If in fact we come to the park on June 11th, we were wondering just how early we can/should come to the parking lot, etc...how does Disney deal with events like these? What should we be prepared for?

    Any insights on these questions would be HIGHLY appreciated
    I have done it

    I think is one hour Before the park open.

    if EE open on 7:00 I think parking lot open at 6:00 am
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan





    Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

    Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Prepping for FNSV?

      How many AP's will win the prize of being able to ride the subs?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Prepping for FNSV?

        Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
        How many AP's will win the prize of being able to ride the subs?
        Wish I knew. In a thread someone made these estimates, but the search function isn't letting me do anything right now to pull the numbers up...in any case, I don't think the numbers could be a guarentee as to how many tickets there will be.

        Just some more info...

        "Winners will be notified by e-mail on or around June 1, 2007. Only winners will be notified.

        Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period. Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once and will not be able to modify their entry once it is submitted.

        Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time.

        The sneak peek event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee admission to the attraction"




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Prepping for FNSV?

          I'll be getting there at around 6am, but that is for the pin - then the rest of the day my only goal is to get on Nemo ... I'm sure I'll get on it eventually if I dedicate the whole day to it. After that I'll just go home.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Prepping for FNSV?

            Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
            I have done it

            I think is one hour Before the park open.

            if EE open on 7:00 I think parking lot open at 6:00 am
            To the best of my knowledge, parking in the structure normally opens one hour before the park opens to the general public...a half hour before Main Street opens...

            Kathleen and I are both entered in the AP raffle as well...if we lose out, Pineapple I hope that you and your boyfriend get our spots. Better yet, all four of us go!

            --Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Prepping for FNSV?

              I'm entered also, but goofed up and only put in for one entry.......Hopefully I don't win and my husband does, cause he was smart and entered the max of 6.
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!


              - Wolfette

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                God I hope I win..most likely not. Have to see..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                  Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                  To the best of my knowledge, parking in the structure normally opens one hour before the park opens to the general public...a half hour before Main Street opens...

                  Kathleen and I are both entered in the AP raffle as well...if we lose out, Pineapple I hope that you and your boyfriend get our spots. Better yet, all four of us go!

                  --Barry
                  Haha, you can bet that I'll probably start a meet with this if we don't win that raffle >_<


                  So, if the parking lot opens so late (in this case), how do you all get to the park so early? Is there anyplace else I can park at super early that morning? Any suggestions?

                  And also, what does the pin look like? hehe




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                    Remember that they'll form a line for Nemo at opening away from the attraction and the ride opens about 11 AM. They'll walk the line up to Nemo at that time.
                    Kenny the Pirate
                    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                      We put in for six. Wish us luck!

                      Sitting on Pooh's pot

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                        Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                        Haha, you can bet that I'll probably start a meet with this if we don't win that raffle >_<


                        So, if the parking lot opens so late (in this case), how do you all get to the park so early? Is there anyplace else I can park at super early that morning? Any suggestions?

                        And also, what does the pin look like? hehe

                        http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=26150
                        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                          So we have to be at the pin trader at 7 AM to get the wristband for the pin, but we can buy it at any time up until 1PM? And that's the pin trader in DTD, right?
                          The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

                          On Track for Weight Loss!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                            this is why i love being a cm way more than i ever loved being an ap......

                            my husband and i are riding on saturday (june 2) and taking my parents as our guests!

                            i can't wait!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Prepping for FNSV?

                              I was there for the Indy opening day. It was a zoo, which, of course, can be fun. I got there at regular opening and the line was already through Frontierland and out onto Main Street. I went to the loo and then couldn't find my party again for almost an hour. I waited almost five hours to ride (and I'd already riden it during a soft opening).
                              I couldn't do it today due to my bad knee, but I'm glad I did it then. Come prepared, dress comfortably. be ready to wait a loong time and let us know how it was!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X