This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/19/05 Hub Meet - Pictures, Photos, Stories

OK, now that we are all home and rested - time to share our visit with the world! I myself was relaxed, having only a small group to lead this time. I appreciate those who stopped by to say hi to me while I was at Fantasmic! Guest Control. And I'm sure THE BOB loved our little visit to HISTA, to see his pre-show dance.

POST PICTURES!
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

I didn't bring my camera today. But it was so much fun! Good to see you with your awesome yellow jacket, Eyes. And The Bob just about KILLED me with his dance.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Bob danced? Darn it... on the day I can't come!!! Tell me about it...

Comment

It was beyond words... mine anyway. Have him tell you about it next time you see him.
        Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

All I know is that little GIF man dances impeccably to the Dick Dale Space Mountain soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by speederscout
            Sorry, Speederscout. There are no words.

Comment

Originally posted by speederscout

I have it on video. I'll get it to Crazy Legs and then someohow hopefully she can get it up and running for you all. It's not of him IN hista doing it....We convinced him to do it in the Espalande
              Last edited by Alchimedes; 02-09-2006, 11:03 PM.
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                I have it on video. I'll get it to Crazy Legs and then someohow hopefully she can get it up and running for you all. It's not of him IN hista doing it....We convinced him to do it in the Espalande

Before God and everyone. The Bob is a brave man.
                Last edited by Alchimedes; 02-09-2006, 11:04 PM.

Comment

I saw NO dance on Friday.

Comment

I have to upload my pics but I need to charge the batteries! UGH!!!! In the mean time my observations of the day:

1. The rivers of America- Never looked better with Canoe men sweating, rowing, sweating rowing....<drool> oh...huh...yea ok....moving on

2. THe hub was empty without 30 + Mice Chatters there today!!!

3. A smaller group is "easier to work with" but I think alot of us felt "naked" not having as many people to keep track of.

4. It was odd to tell the CM's "8" or "4" for a ride rather than "27" or "35"

5. Getting free stuff is fun at Disneyland (VMK stuff with CODES!!! yesssss)

6. The Bob...dancing..... :bow: enough said

7. In the Star command gift shop discove ing "Jesus (EoM), Mary (Disneykat) and Joseoh (The Bob)" as well as "Adam and Eve" (Mrmainstreet and Crazy legs) via the star command name tags. EoM decided he needed a new name. We could not find Pedro so I told him to be Jesus. Then I named myself Mary and The Bob Joseph. Then Mrmainstreet needed a name so...yea.....we had been waiting a while for the others...we were trying to entertain ourselves...we're geeks and we're dang proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat

7. In the Star command gift shop discove ing "Jesus (EoM), Mary (Disneykat) and Joseoh (The Bob)" as well as "Adam and Eve" (Mrmainstreet and Crazy legs) via the star command name tags. EoM decided he needed a new name. We could not find Pedro so I told him to be Jesus. Then I named myself Mary and The Bob Joseph. Then Mrmainstreet needed a name so...yea.....we had been waiting a while for the others...we were trying to entertain ourselves...we're geeks and we're dang proud.

How did I miss out on the new names? :lol: for the record, yes there really are no words when it comes to The Bob dancing, actually, Professor The Bob made HISTA a highlight of the day actually.

Pictures are on their way

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Well it was when you were on Buzz, but I am sure we can come up with some sort of Biblical theme to your name. I mean you ARE a member of C.O.W. It's only fair

Comment

Originally posted by AndersDMB
                          How did I miss out on the new names?
                          I think this was while we were riding Buzz 3 times in a row. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl
                            I think this was while we were riding Buzz 3 times in a row. :lol:
                            ahhh, good point

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ok, so the highly anticipated pictures

Sunnygirl and Anders on Mansion

mrmainstreet on buzz

Sunnygirl and Anders and all the little green men

Crazylegs meets Jane

Crazylegs and mrmainstreet on Pirates

Sunnygirl and Crazylegs

Sunnygirl and Anders on the first time around IASW...yes, we went twice in a row...

umm, yeah... mrmainstreet and The Bob getting caught up in a moment following the fireworks

Eyes of Mara modeling the latest in Fantasmic apparel while awaiting the 10:30 showing

Following Splash mountain

DisneyKat and Jr. Miss Sunnygirl at the end of the night

PurpleDove found the group

The Bob at the end of the night

Had a great time today everyone

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X