This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate #8

I was wondering where gate #8 is? I never noticed they were numbered and we have to go to gate #8 30 minutes before our check in time for the Nemo Sneak Preview. Also if the park opens at 9 and our time slot is from 9-10 will the gate be open at 8:30 to check in?

Thanks!
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Re: Gate #8

Didn't the emails say main entrance ticket booth #8, not gate #8? I would go to the ticket booth to maybe get a special ticket and then get in line at the gates. I don't really know since I didn't win, but since no one else had answered yet. Not sure which ticket booth is #8, but the gates are numbered.

Comment

Thanks I'll try that!

So where is ticket booth #8? Is it on the Harbour Blvd side or the DTD side?
      Foolish Mortal
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
        I was wondering where gate #8 is? I never noticed they were numbered and we have to go to gate #8 30 minutes before our check in time for the Nemo Sneak Preview. Also if the park opens at 9 and our time slot is from 9-10 will the gate be open at 8:30 to check in?

Thanks!
        I'm sure there will be someone "directing traffic" out there. I know when we went for a tour that started before the park opened we went to the gate by the Newsstand shop/Tour Guide area to be let in.

Make sure you plan enough time for parking & trams. Have fun! (I'm jealous!!)
        <o>

Comment

They probably mean turnstile #8 but you could try ticket booth #8 first.

There is actually a gate #8 but it is the old Harbor Island Cast Member entrance and that has been shut down since 2002 and is only used on rare occasions. It leads backstage and would not be used for any public entry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X