Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone stayed at the Anaheim Del Sol This Year ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone stayed at the Anaheim Del Sol This Year ?

Most of the reviews I have read say that it is an OK place, clean and close ! Of course there are a few exceptions.

I see that they are now listed as a Good Neighbor Hotel so I'm wondering if things have been spruced up since the 1st of the year ?

Also, I would like to know if you have stayed there which rooms did you prefer or would you recommend ?

Thanks

Re: Has anyone stayed at the Anaheim Del Sol This Year ?

Originally posted by jacandjan View Post
    Most of the reviews I have read say that it is an OK place, clean and close ! Of course there are a few exceptions.

I see that they are now listed as a Good Neighbor Hotel so I'm wondering if things have been spruced up since the 1st of the year ?

Also, I would like to know if you have stayed there which rooms did you prefer or would you recommend ?

Thanks
    When we stayed there, we vowed never to go back. It has since been purchased by the owners of the Desert Inn. Be aware, being listed as a "Good Neighbor Hotel" really means nothing in the way of quality. The Jolly Roger is a GNH. What it does mean is they have agreed to give WDTC a certain number of rooms to sell at a discounted price. Dont stay in the front few rooms.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Re: Has anyone stayed at the Anaheim Del Sol This Year ?

I've never stayed there, but I have walked past it. It does not look like a nice hotel to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X