This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterGracey
    i'd request a Pirate boat alone and propose on that in the quiet treasure caves...
    Or you could wait until you get to the "Buy a Bride" Scene hand her the ring and say.."So, is this enough to buy you?"

Alright, it's the pirate in me..so sue me.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I think the WORST place to ask somebody to marry them would be while watching that supid Innoventions. There's no way that you could make that romantic. I like the Splash idea. A variation would be to do it on Tower of Terror.
      "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
      --"Being Alive"
      Company Stephen
      Sondheim

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
        I just wanna know if the fireworks thing is realistic, or if I should just keep dreaming...
        Hate to burst your bubble... but I really don't think the fireworks thing is doable at all. I don't even think that they can make fireworks that spell things out like that. If you see the episode, it really is so fake looking.

<off topic> The funniest part of that episode is how DJ would see Steve everywhere, and she saw him as Aladdin, and the funny thing is Steve IS Aladdin... LoL </off topic>

I know you're getting married soon.. out of curiousity how did you get proposed to?

Comment

I proposed to my wife over in New Orlean Square in the area by the Blue Bayou where there is a staircase and a fountain.

Wasn't too crowded at all, which was nice.
          Lando Rocks.

Comment

ooo, you know where else would be nice...up in the gallery, in that little courtyard with the fountain...so pretty.
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I proposed to my wife at Snow White's Wishing Well. There weren't too many people around and it was nice and quie. We go back every year to make a wish! :devil:
              :captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
              The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
              The Country Bear Jamboree
              The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Comment

Good Idea: To set it up with Toon Town and have a sign hanging when you go in to visit Mickey "on the set"
                "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
                  I know you're getting married soon.. out of curiousity how did you get proposed to?
                  Yes I am indeed engaged, and my darling proposed to me near King Triton . Might not seem too romantic, but since the Little Mermaid is my favorite movie of all time (could you tell by my avatar?), and the fountain's lit up all pretty at night, I thought it was just perfect.
                  "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

Comment

In Disneyland: If you go into new orleans square, right past the Bayou there is a little nitch hideaway that has a beautiful staircase. Usually no one is in there. Great place to do something private & thoughtful.

Snow's Wishing well is a great spot too.

Personally I've always like the Disneyland Hotel's water falls area. There are lots of little areas that you can walk to under the water falls to do a very romantic proposal.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
                      Yes I am indeed engaged, and my darling proposed to me near King Triton . Might not seem too romantic, but since the Little Mermaid is my favorite movie of all time (could you tell by my avatar?), and the fountain's lit up all pretty at night, I thought it was just perfect.
                      Sounds very romantic and extremely thoughtful :love:

Comment

I'd like to be proposed to at the white bridge to the left of the castle (if you're facing it from the hub). Down on one knee, ring of engagement, the whole shebang. And then he'd get out his guitar and serenade me with 'Rapunzel' from his 'Before These Crowded Streets' album.

"For you I would crawl
                        Through the darkest dungeon
                        Climb the castle wall
                        If you are my Rapunzel
                        You let your hair down
                        Right in through your window
                        Good they locked the door
                        'Cause I do my best for you

I think the world of you
                        All of my heart I do
                        Blood through my veins for you
                        You alone have all of me
                        I give my world to you
                        To you I will be true"

:love:

Comment

How about it Splash Mountian, Zip-a-dee-do-da Zip-a-dee-aye my oh my what a wonderful day! .. you know the rest!
                          Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by Tinker Bell
                            I like the Splash idea. A variation would be to do it on Tower of Terror.
                            Brings new feeling to "Taking the plunge."
                            Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X