Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

    Captain Jack Sparrow rings!

    They will be in the parks soon but still no release date! They will all be at the El Capitan theater in about 2 weeks. Amethyst ring already is there!




    Ring on the far left is Captain Sao Feng's ring!

    Gold flower ring is in the construction phase!

  • #2
    Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

    Any info on materials (real silver, for instance?) or ballpark prices?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

      you can get the semi real things at noblecollections.com
      http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

        They will make great additions to my pirate room
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

        "Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

        Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

          I would buy them but where else besides Disney theme parks will I wear them?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

            Each ring will be between $21 - $25 each. I just picked up two from the El Capitan theater at lunch. They are $21.00 each and a much better design not to mention cheaper than Nobel Collections! Plus it has POTC engraved on them.


            Size 12 on the left and size 9 on the right. For me size 12 fits fine as the way CJS wears them!





            All rings will be eventually in the parks but for now they are only exclusive at the El Cap!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

              i am so taking a trip to hollywood and getting those rings!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                Wow, more ugly gaudy merchandise for APs to snatch up.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                  Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                  Wow, more ugly gaudy merchandise for APs to snatch up.
                  I see nothing out-of-the-ordinary in merch that's movie prop replicas. Especially when they come from blockbuster movies.

                  People already collect these, not just APs.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                    Two of the rings, as many people already know, are replicas of Johhny Depp's own rings. There's even a story about the amethyst ring in the extras section of the Dead Man's Chest DVD.
                    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

                    "Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

                    Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                      Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
                      Each ring will be between $21 - $25 each. I just picked up two from the El Capitan theater at lunch. They are $21.00 each and a much better design not to mention cheaper than Nobel Collections! Plus it has POTC engraved on them.


                      Size 12 on the left and size 9 on the right. For me size 12 fits fine as the way CJS wears them!





                      All rings will be eventually in the parks but for now they are only exclusive at the El Cap!
                      And $20 they'll turn your fingers green within a couple weeks of wearing. Blegh!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                        Originally posted by bloodnswash View Post
                        Two of the rings, as many people already know, are replicas of Johhny Depp's own rings. There's even a story about the amethyst ring in the extras section of the Dead Man's Chest DVD.
                        The silver skull ring with the green emerald stone was a custom ring that JD had made about 15 years ago. Now that everyone wears it I think JD may retire said item.

                        The gold amethyst ring is a copy of an original 2000 year old Grecian ring from a friend of JD. Apparently when it was returned to JDs friend it was lost so the props are the only ones left.

                        Dragon ring is a movie prop. Supposedly pirate swag obtained from the Orient aka Singapore!

                        Gold flower ring is a movie prop. Supposedly Captain Jack shagged a Spanish senorita and stole her ring......!

                        If people don't want these items (in which not only APers purchase considering they aren't in the parks yet) please everyone return ALL your DisneyStore, Disney park, and third rate Disney items to wherever you purchased it!

                        The rings are plated with fake gold so it shouldn't run green as would a pure pewter or silver ring...Noble Collection brand!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                          Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                          I would buy them but where else besides Disney theme parks will I wear them?
                          Wherever or whenever your little pirate heart desires!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                            Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
                            Wherever or whenever your little pirate heart desires!
                            I second that. I have the jack sparrow green stone ring and where it whenever I feel or whenever I am feeling particularly piratey.

                            Gone but not forgotten.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Coming Soon To A Disney Park Near You........!

                              Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                              you can get the semi real things at noblecollections.com
                              That address comes up with nothing (I copied and pasted). Do you have a better one?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X