This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first-ever Unofficial Harry Potter Disneyland Day

For all of the Harry Potter fans around Disneyland. Pottercast just released this today. It's on June 16th. I think it's a blackout day for us passholders, but, I'm willing to buy a blackout day ticket for $30. re they still doing that? I hope so. *crosses fingers*

Here's the link for the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiUayloIG8

I'm looking forward to this, actually. But, then again, I look for any excuse to go to DL. If I don't have an excuse, I go anyways.

What does everyone think? Anybody thinking of going?

Re: first-ever Unofficial Harry Potter Disneyland Day

:unsure:

Comment

Youd think theyd do these in Universal instead.
      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
      -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
        Youd think theyd do these in Universal instead.
        Especially with the Harry Potter theme Park at Universal Orlando. *shrugs*

Comment

This is like having Snoopy or Spongebob day at DL.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll pass on this one.
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I log on to MiceChat for the first time in ages and I find this post. Crazy.

This is my event, actually (heh, that's me in the youtube video). It seems that a lot of Potter fans prefer Disneyland over Universal, and we just thought the magic of HP went better with the magic of Disneyland. It was really just me being selfish and wanting my two greatest loves at the same time. This was also planned way before the announcement that Universal was doing the HP park thing and not Disney.

Sorry about planning it on a blackout date. By the time we realized that we had done so, it was too late. We'll watch that next time.

Comment

Originally posted by brebo View Post
                I log on to MiceChat for the first time in ages and I find this post. Crazy.

This is my event, actually (heh, that's me in the youtube video). It seems that a lot of Potter fans prefer Disneyland over Universal, and we just thought the magic of HP went better with the magic of Disneyland. It was really just me being selfish and wanting my two greatest loves at the same time. This was also planned way before the announcement that Universal was doing the HP park thing and not Disney.

Sorry about planning it on a blackout date. By the time we realized that we had done so, it was too late. We'll watch that next time.
                I prefer DL myself. So glad you thought of this!! I got really excited when I read this on the PotterCast site.

Don't worry about the blackout day. Those things are annoying. I'll be going for sure!! I'll be wearing my PotterCast shirt . . . or my Quiddetch shirt . . . I can't decide yet . . . I'll definatly see you there!!

I love you sig and Avater. Too perfect.

Comment

It seems that a lot of Potter fans prefer Disneyland over Universal, and we just thought the magic of HP went better with the magic of Disneyland.
                  Truer words were never spoken!

It makes sense that Potterheads would want to hold the event at DL because you can acutally get immersed in the magic of DL. Universal has no magic.
                  The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post

It makes sense that Potterheads would want to hold the event at DL because you can acutally get immersed in the magic of DL. Universal has no magic.
                    That too!!!

Comment

I'm so glad someone gets it!

Comment

I'm so glad someone gets it!
                        I was so upset when I hear Universal bought the rights to making a park. I wish Disney would have coughed up the big bucks and bought the rights to making the park. I thougt they were going to. There had been rumblings about it about a year or so ago.

I know when I got to the Harry Potter's World of Magic Theme Park I'm going to be scrutinizing every detail and the constant thought of "Disney Imagineers would have done a way better job!" is going to be on the back of mind.

Who knows.... Universal might surprise us. Might.
                        The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Not till 2010 at least, haha
                          There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                          -Dr. Strange

Comment

Who knows.... Universal might surprise us. Might.
                            Might, being the important word there. If I do get the chance to go to Orlando I will be nitpicking like crazy.

Comment

It seems that a lot of Potter fans prefer Disneyland over Universal.
                              It seems Potter fans are similar to most humans. They prefer Disneyland over Universal too.

Chad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X