Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So basically, the DL ride with the scariest or most startling element...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically, the DL ride with the scariest or most startling element...

is Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.

Re: So basically, the DL ride with the scariest or most startling element...

What was? I didn't find anything about it to be scary.

Dead Man's Grotto in Pirate Island is scarrier.

Comment

I assume you're talking about the
      Spoiler
      Angler Fish?

I can't wait to ride this when I go to California this summer.

Comment

Yes...well, that may be true, Spokker.

Comment

Golden Dreams, have you seen the Whoopi statues?
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Scarier than the Cher, Drew Carey, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas AA figures in SuperStar Limo ? ! ?

I'm sleepin' with the light ON !!
            "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

But I did say ride, Spokker!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilQueen View Post
                Scarier than the Cher, Drew Carey, Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas AA figures in SuperStar Limo ? ! ?

I'm sleepin' with the light ON !!
                Wasn't Joan Rivers in there somewhere? Definately the scariest.

Comment

I didn't find that part of the attraction scary. I thought the same part in The Seas version to be much more dramatic. Maybe it just wasn't functioning properly.
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Or startling. It may not be scary, but it definately is startling. It would be hard to argue that it's not.
                    Spoiler
                    Especially since it's an animatronic and not a projection.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                      Golden Dreams, have you seen the Whoopi statues?
                      AGREE!!!

There's a part on the new TSI Pirates Island that can scare you if you don't know what's coming.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Indiana Jones. The part where you are going around the bend and the snake comes out at you. I can't sit on the end because of it, it freaks the s**t out of me.
                        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Tower of Terror. The drops took me by surprise when I first rode on it last August. That ride provided the most thrills in my opinion.

Comment

The whale in Pinnochio is pretty scary. The last scene in Indy is too.

Comment

The water bombs on Pirates and the air-arrows on Indy
                              Last edited by SingingAngel7242; 06-05-2007, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X