Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEMO Soft Open (Merged threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NEMO Soft Open (Merged threads)

    Is Nemo soft opening on Friday. I remember that on an update. Also, does anyone know the allusion to the original sea serpant.
    5 days a week

  • #2
    Re: NEMO Soft Open

    No, you need one of these.



    Stalk Dream Squad CMs if you see them in front of the attraction and make small talk with them. If the line is short enough they will give you one. However with the crowds they are expecting with the AP preview it's NOT a sure bet.

    I rode on Monday during the cast member preview using this method. You are more likely to get on if it's just you and not you and six of your buddies.

    Yes I bite my nails and it's a bad habit.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: NEMO Soft Open

      They have been letting lucky guests on, mainly at night when the CM previews have short lines. Also, yes, I believe there is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: NEMO Soft Open

        The sea serpent...

        Spoiler
        Is in the same place as he was before, but is in the form of coral/rock. You kinda hafta keep an eye out for it, but it's very much still there. The audio in the submarine even mentions a sea serpent, a nice little link to the original attraction.
        MCDADMCA

        ^clicky clicky^

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: NEMO Soft Open

          Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
          No, you need one of these.



          Stalk Dream Squad CMs if you see them in front of the attraction and make small talk with them. If the line is short enough they will give you one. However with the crowds they are expecting with the AP preview it's NOT a sure bet.

          I rode on Monday during the cast member preview using this method. You are more likely to get on if it's just you and not you and six of your buddies.

          Yes I bite my nails and it's a bad habit.

          Do you have a scanner, by any chance? .....



          Comment


          • #6
            Re: NEMO Soft Open

            I could of gone on the ride but now I'm back in KC. Arg! The lines where so short with the CM's

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: NEMO Soft Open

              Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
              Do you have a scanner, by any chance? .....
              You'd have to photoshop the hole back in and the text that used to be there!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: NEMO Soft Open

                Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                You'd have to photoshop the hole back in and the text that used to be there!
                Eh, that's not too difficult for those that have the right computer programs




                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: NEMO Soft Open

                  Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
                  Eh, that's not too difficult for those that have the right computer programs
                  By the time someone gets it right the attraction will be open to the public.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: NEMO Soft Open

                    Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                    You'd have to photoshop the hole back in and the text that used to be there!

                    SJ,

                    I have the best publishing programs someone else's money can buy



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: NEMO Soft Open

                      Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                      SJ,

                      I have the best publishing programs someone else's money can buy
                      Haha if you forge a ticket MiceChatters will narc on you and get your AP taken away.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: NEMO Soft Open

                        i thought AP previews were only for these 3 days
                        5 days a week

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: NEMO Soft Open

                          Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                          Haha if you forge a ticket MiceChatters will narc on you and get your AP taken away.

                          That WOULD be true, except for no one knows my name or what I look like (although many here think my avatar is me).



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Soft Opening on Fri ?

                            I am going to be down to Disneyland on Friday and I was curious if it will possible to ride Finding Nemo that day anyone have any idea?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Soft Opening on Fri ?

                              well the AP riders get to Wed and Thurs
                              http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X