This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ew gross dun dun dun

we all know that the happiest place on earth is always tidy and clean well sometimes.i saw vomit all over a spot @ the chip 'n' dale parking lot went back the next day & parked at you guessed it chip n dale. & guess what? it was still there :[ just makes the park look so dirty, its disneyland not 6flags :[. has anyone found it gross at one point or another at the park?

WARNING THIS THREAD IS GROSS. & i have a weak stomach, shoot shouldnt have started it but i mean disneyland wont always be clean and tidy *gulp*
    Last edited by iwontwait; 06-06-2007, 02:45 AM. Reason: question title/

Re: ew gross dun dun dun

Gross!!!Hey at least it wasn't a dirty diaper.

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

When I was in line for Monsters Inc on opening day, I was right behind a family, who was just getting to the front of the line. As the family in front of THEM got situated in their vehicle, the kid in the family in front of me spewed like mad (and it hit the family in the car).

...Yeah, um, no wonder my friends and I refer to it as Vomit Inc...

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
      Flying through the stars just like
      Peter Pan
      I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
      Disneyland...
      -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

I saw a piece of poop lying in the Esplanade, just outside Disneyland's entrance gates. I'm guessing it fell out of a dirty diaper.
        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

yes i agree on vomit inc :[ and i have some sort of phobia of people vomiting and seeing vomit anywhere, sorry if it sounds weird ive had it since i was younger :[

Originally posted by LittlePrincess1230 View Post
          When I was in line for Monsters Inc on opening day, I was right behind a family, who was just getting to the front of the line. As the family in front of THEM got situated in their vehicle, the kid in the family in front of me spewed like mad (and it hit the family in the car).

...Yeah, um, no wonder my friends and I refer to it as Vomit Inc...

Comment

i have a feeling the vomit was worse, since my phobia kicks in :[ but dirty diapers are just as bad. i mean how hard is it to throw it away

Originally posted by *SallyStitches* View Post
            Gross!!!Hey at least it wasn't a dirty diaper.

Comment

Well a disgusting situation is when I'm there in the summer when it's really hot, and I'm crammed in a space with a big group of sweaty people (i.e. the elevator in Haunted Mansion). When it's that hot and I'm surrounded by a mob of people, I just feel uncomfortable. Does this make me a hygiene freak?
              "Difficult takes a day
              Impossible takes a week"
              - Jay-Z

Comment

ohhh im the same way.

Originally posted by TiggerGo View Post
                Well a disgusting situation is when I'm there in the summer when it's really hot, and I'm crammed in a space with a big group of sweaty people (i.e. the elevator in Haunted Mansion). When it's that hot and I'm surrounded by a mob of people, I just feel uncomfortable. Does this make me a hygiene freak?

Comment

Wimps.

Work almost any attraction and sooner or later you'll see and deal with all of the various unexpected bodily deposits.

Called in all - and stood near them to wave off guests - at one time or another.

Comment

I saw someone puke out of their bobsled all over the side Matterhorn, it landed in the water which stops the bobsleds, you can use your imagination what happened when the next bobsled came down into the water.

It was sad, because we we're so close in line and they had to shut down because it was a health hazard and they had to filter out and back in the water, the ride was down almost all day for this.

Comment

totally respect you on that

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                      Wimps.

Work almost any attraction and sooner or later you'll see and deal with all of the various unexpected bodily deposits.

Called in all - and stood near them to wave off guests - at one time or another.

Comment

ack! poor people on the next bobsled

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                        I saw someone puke out of their bobsled all over the side Matterhorn, it landed in the water which stops the bobsleds, you can use your imagination what happened when the next bobsled came down into the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                          Awww you just painted a horrible picture in my head with that last clause.
                          "Difficult takes a day
                          Impossible takes a week"
                          - Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                            Wimps.

While not at Disneyland, I think my favorite is menstrul blood on a stand-up coaster seat (basically, a bycle seat) :yuck:

Yup, seen it all, cleaned it all up.
                            "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                            You set the bar I could not live up to
                            Tonight the light is breaking through
                            So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                            Zebrahead

Comment

gross where was this

Originally posted by Hector View Post
                              While not at Disneyland, I think my favorite is menstrul blood on a stand-up coaster seat (basically, a bycle seat) :yuck:

Yup, seen it all, cleaned it all up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X