This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues. 6/21

i went today from 11-1250....it was WAYYYYYYY to busy and hot, me and my friends went to TSI, and on HM, thats about it, the rest of the time, we walked looking for shade and short lines, but to no avail...and Splash was shut down for some reason..

i dont think ill be going much this summer....damn kids! (even though im 19) haha...
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Yep, with all the summer traffic I think my times at DLR will be limited to very early or very late.

And you know, with increased people traffic that means more kids on shoulders. (sorry, had to do it.)

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

It's been really hot lately. I can only imagine.
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I popped over to the Park last night at the last minute. I got there just past 7:00pm. (in case you don't know it is hot out here right now with a high pressure sitting over So Cal.)

I have never seen so many people looking like lobsters. Did everyone forget their sunscreen on the same day. It was quite funny, well for me, I am sure not for them when they got back to their hotel rooms.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

Comment

i did notice today that people were rather red...haha... but my g/f (~*~Aniko~*~) is in florida right now, and she'll be going on her disney cruise and WDW trip next week. lucky! lol...i wonder if shes as red as a lobster yet too :P, shes told me that it was raining there, thunderstorms and whatnot... oh well. me and her will start going a little later...since all the munchkins are outta school..
          We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Yep, nutty busy today the park. Pirates had 30 minute wait. However, Jungle Cruise had only a 10 minute wait (That Hippo thing is getting old). Luckily, since all of the attractions are running wait times are kept down even on these horrific days. So even with insane crowds, you could still get on a few rides.

On days like this you can't even move through some sections of the park due to the Parade, ODV's, and people just standing in the wrong places. Really frustrating.

Comment

I'm going tomorrow with my out of town family. They want to stay until the park closes. Whew! It's gonna be a long day.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

They extended park hours today, by three hours! Not fun.
                ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

til when?

Comment

wonder can they extend park hours after 12:00A.M. hehe....

I need to remember my sunscreen.. or else i might get 3rd degree burns...

Comment

We wont return till at least the fall..... Heat and Crowds aren't our thing. Yosemite, here we come.
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

It was just wasy toooooooooooooooooooo packed today and was extremely hot. Splash was like 150 min wait.
                        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                        __________________________________________________________

Comment

attendance was over 60k

FF
                          "A Journey Beyond Your Wildest Imagination..."

Comment

I got to the park at about 3 p.m. to meet up with friends who had been at the park all day. They were incredibly exhausted and sick of hanging out in the sun - so we spent a good long time at the bar at the Grand Californian before we went to DL for our 5:30 BB reservation.

We ended up staying until midnight, but it was too crowded for my taste. Is the summer over yet?

Comment

I played hooky from work and went with the family yesterday. Have to agree with what others have said, very crowded, very hot, long lines for just about everything. At 2PM standby for SpM was 130 minutes and fastpasses were no more. School's out so lots of organized groups of kids from camps, clubs, daycare, etc.

Had a good time but it's really just not as much fun when it's that packed. Waiting in line for a couple of drinks and hot dogs at the Refreshment Corner was like having oral surgery.

Have a great anniversary summer DL, I too will see you again in the fall.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X