This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky: The Official Ideas for a "Kingdom Hearts Fantasmic!" Thread

We have had nonstop threads about a Kingdom Hearts Fantasmic!, so instead of continuing with multiple threads, why not just have an official thread for something like this?

Let's say Kingdom Hearts gets made into a movie series (CGI or Live-Action),and it is a runaway success, and Fantasmic! is revamped with Kingdom Hearts and is transformed into "The Kingdom Hearts Fantasmic!" In this thread, post your ideas for a storyline or new elements you would like to see.

REMINDER: This is just for fun, not for reality.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Sticky: The Official Ideas for a "Kingdom Hearts Fantasmic!" Thread

I dont know there were pirates in Kingdom Hearts Two, some people might say thats an encroachment on Frontierland.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
      I dont know there were pirates in Kingdom Hearts Two, some people might say thats an encroachment on Frontierland.
      Yes their were pirates on Kingdom Hearts with Peter Pan and Kingdom Hearts 2 with Pirates of the Carribean.

Comment

But I would like to see either Xehanort or Xemnas as one of the villains to battle Mickey.

Comment

Sephiroth at Disney? :O

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

People wouldn't recognize the original characters.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManator View Post
              People wouldn't recognize the original characters.
              And that is exactly why it wouldn't work. Not everyone who visits the park is familiar let alone even knows of Kingdom Hearts. As much as I love the game, I don't think it would be a good idea to put it into the show.

Comment

Same here < I love KH like every other fanboy...but...
                Some sort of different attraction perhaps, but unless they get better recognizability among the general public, it's not going to fly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X