This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlays

When does the Halloween overlay come down and the Christmas overlay go up? We are toying around with a few different weeks in early to mid November and first couple of weeks of December to visit DL. We will avoid Thanksgiving week, and closer to Christmas. Is there a week when Haunted Mansion and possibly other rides are closed in November to take down the Halloween overlay? We would like to see the Christmas overlay.

12/18 TC DAY

Re: Overlays

Halloween time and Christmas time I believe
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
      When does the Halloween overlay come down and the Christmas overlay go up? We are toying around with a few different weeks in early to mid November and first couple of weeks of December to visit DL. We will avoid Thanksgiving week, and closer to Christmas. Is there a week when Haunted Mansion and possibly other rides are closed in November to take down the Halloween overlay? We would like to see the Christmas overlay.
      They begin sneaking in Christmas decorations at the beginning of November. Christmas gets in full swing on Thanksgiving weekend. Halloween stuff comes down during the week after Halloween. Tha Haunted Mansion doesn't get a Halloween overlay, but it gets the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay, which is themed to The Nightmare Before Christmas.
      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
        Halloween time and Christmas time I believe
        ha ha ha you are so funny.
        Last year, Halloween went up at the end of September. I notice by the calendar, that the HM is down until September 21st, a whole WEEK earlier than last year. Does that mean the Halloween overlay is going up a week earlier than last year? I am wanting to know this myself, because I am planning a trip either the 20th or the 26th depending on work and school schedules.

I too am wanting to know.....

thanks
        Janette

Comment

last year the Halloween decor was put up all end of Sept but the OFFICAL Halloween day it started I beileve was the last weekend in Sept. And last year for xmas it started Nov 11
          http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

In my experience the weekend after Veteran's day is usually when the decorations are all up and the parade starts. The Christmas fireworks start around Veteran's day.

If you want to see what it is like, look at my trip report from last year. It was between Veteran's day and Thanksgiving. http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45327

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
              Is there a week when Haunted Mansion and possibly other rides are closed in November to take down the Halloween overlay? We would like to see the Christmas overlay.
              The Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay stays up from September until after Christmas season is over.
              Mike

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X