Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

AAA Member Discounts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Member Discounts

Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :bow:
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Hey all! Does anyone know where/have list of all the places in Disneyland that offer AAA member discounts? I did a search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :bow:
    As far as I know, the only discounts in Disneyland would be the tours discounts. It only applies to the "Welcome to Disneyland" and the "Walt Footsteps" tours. (20% each.) Ticket prices are the same as thru Disney web or WDTC, but they give free parking.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

According to the 2005 AAA Disneyland vacation booklet, members are eligible for the following discounts (subject to restrictions and change):

1. 10% to 15% on the room portion of vacation packages at DL Resort Hotels and Good Neighbor Hotels.

2. 10% on food and beverages at Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, and Plaza Inn.

3. 20% on two of the current tours, "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" and "Welcome to Disneyland."

For our vacation this year, we plan on making a "discount matrix" for various coupons, memberships, etc.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X