Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Wants To See A Finding Nemo's Darla as a Meet & Greet Character?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Here Wants To See A Finding Nemo's Darla as a Meet & Greet Character?

Raise your hand.

[raising my hand]

She would make a perfect edition to the Villains of Disneyland. Making funny photo moments, running around Main Street acting like herself but of course tilting her head at babies and waving nicely at them.

Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 06-09-2007, 10:52 PM.

Re: Who Here Wants To See A Finding Nemo's Darla as a Meet & Greet Character?

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Raise your hand.

[raising my hand]

She would make a perfect edition to the Villains of the Disneyland. Making funny photo moments, running around Main Street acting a like herself but of course tilting her head at babies and waving nicely at them.

Sounds a bit fishy

Comment

God I hope not! It makes no sense, if she's in the great barrier reef diving, how can she possibly be in Disneyland ... I know they have deep pockets, but I doubt managers would pay for that airfare ...

Comment

If it would make you happy, Micoofy, I'm all for Darla becoming a Nemo area Meet and Freak character. Would I be able to have some interactive fun giving her the major dental work that she seriously needs?
        Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-10-2007, 09:51 AM.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Um...let's just say, between her, and Abby...*shudder* I think that would make for too much child--and *ADULT*--character traumatizement.

Comment

I think guests would need to brace themselves

Comment

Nah. I don't think people would recognize her that well.
              sigpic
              Home away from Home.

Comment

Comment

Too scary.

Comment

i think she might creep people out a bit?!

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                      Too scary.
                      I agree. I can't imagine meeting her would be a pleasant experience for any child......nor an adult.

Why not have Mickey there dressed in Nautical gear???

Comment

Maybe she could hold a sign that reads, "Claustrophobic?"
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                          I think guests would need to brace themselves
                          :lol:

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                          Maybe she could hold a sign that reads, "Claustrophobic?"
                          Darla phobia could actually cause a mass exodus from Disneyland to DCA.
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

After a while I'd get annoyed seeing her walking around the park.
                            Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

Comment

She looks a bit wired to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X