Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel about Space Mountain if the attraction was outdoors?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel about Space Mountain if the attraction was outdoors?

Would you have the same feeling or would the attraction seem way less appealing to you?

The attraction wouldn't mean much to be anymore because it would just be defeating the purpose of haveing a space ride, the attraction would become another Six Flags attraction, it would get old!

Re: How would you feel about Space Mountain if the attraction was outdoors?

Hmm would pretty much lose all feeling unless they only ran it at night.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Comment

As roller coasters go, Space Mountain isn't terribly thrilling. As attractions go, it's a great experience. Take it outdoors and remove the theming and you're left with a pretty boring ride.
      -SilentDante
      eliselzer.blogspot.com

Comment

If it was outside, the point of the entire ride would be completely lost.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
          If it was outside, the point of the entire ride would be completely lost.

Thats what I was thinking

Comment

It would be a snore fest, but on the good side, there wouldn't be a line to get on it.
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

If ya took it outside it would be just another ride....nothing special about it. That would be very sad.
              "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Boring ride? Nah. If you have ever actually tried to look, you would realize how close you are to the track. That would still make it scary in a sense. But otherwise, no, not anywhere near as good.

Comment

It wouldn't be Space Mountain anymore if it were outside.
                  Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                    It wouldn't be Space Mountain anymore if it were outside.

It would just me Space with no Mountain

Comment

It would be the Matterhorn
                      spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

It would suck.
                        sigpic
                        When attractions were original

Comment

Lame

Comment

Just a bit more fun that Splash Mtn. without the water.
                            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Yup...it would suck...majorly. It would be renamed "Dumb: The Roller Coaster"

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                              For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X