This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Happiest Place on Earth" Retired

From what I've been hearing from an official standpoint, Disneyland is officially retiring the "Happiest Place on Earth" as its tagline and instead will become "Where Dreams Come True" just like WDW. Any merch you have with the old tagline on it will be very valuable in the not-too-far future. This change is scheduled for sometime next year as far as I know....

I apologize if this is a repeat post, but I didnt see this mentioned anywhere.....in fact im not even sure if the general public is aware of this yet.
    sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
    Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Re: "Happiest Place on Earth" Retired

Where did you get this information? This seems like a pretty major change to have NOT been announced yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
      From what I've been hearing from an official standpoint, Disneyland is officially retiring the "Happiest Place on Earth" as its tagline and instead will become "Where Dreams Come True" just like WDW. Any merch you have with the old tagline on it will be very valuable in the not-too-far future. This change is scheduled for sometime next year as far as I know....

I apologize if this is a repeat post, but I didnt see this mentioned anywhere.....in fact im not even sure if the general public is aware of this yet.
      Over Walt's Frozen Corpse :rant:

Comment

Blasphemy, next they are going to change their logo from mouse ears to an outline of Jack Sparrow!!

Comment

eh I doubt it. If its true or false people will still refer to it as that no matter what.

but yeah site your source
          http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

this is what ive been told by my Op managers and the buzz in the utilidoor.....and theres apprently an announcement on our cast portal (id post it here, but that would get me terminated)

Comment

"Happiest Place on Earth" To Be Retired

This is a dupicate of a post i made in the DLR Forum......

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
                this is what ive been told by my Op managers and the buzz in the utilidoor.....and theres apprently an announcement on our cast portal (id post it here, but that would get me terminated)
                Actually if thats where you got this Info this thread is enough to get you terminated.

Comment

WHAT?!

Okay, this is just...blasphemy is what it is! The tagline has worked for over 50 years...why would they want to throw it out?

LAME-O!

:rant:

Comment

Re: "Happiest Place on Earth" To Be Retired

They have already tried that in the 90's...... I don't think they would take it away.

Comment

Isn't that already Disneyland's tagline for YOAMD? Are you sure they're planning on keeping it forever, or just for an additional year? There's rumors of YOAMD continuing one additional year, so...

Comment

oh haha, I didn't see this thread.... but liike I said, they already tried taking it away in the 90's.... and a sudden outcry from Disney fans helped Disney change their minds.

Comment

With YOAMD being as non-effectual as it has been I dont see this happening, unless its a New Coke campaign which is beyond unlikely and doesnt even make sense.

Comment

Re: "Happiest Place on Earth" To Be Retired

Blegh!

Comment

If true, absolutely horrible. Why don't they just demolish the park while they're at it!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X