Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Trip Report June 11

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report June 11

Well, Gang
    Today it was a very busy day oh yes indeed. I went to the park at around 11:10 am. Thats where I meet 3 fellow mice chatters first was whitestrat the other two I forgot, It was two ladies I still have to get used to the names Im so sorry about that.

At 11: 35 whitestrat and I went to form a line at its a small world for the nemo ride. Which was a very long line, 2 1/2 hours was correct from previous posters. The ride itself was a very nice and relaxing ride. I like the darkness where the subs shakes and the lightfishes appear. Great ride. Then we saw the pirates performing at the island and we saw it from a distance. Sparrow is just so entertaining and very funny to see. After that we went on the canoe which I enjoyed it so much. Stroking was so much fun to do everyone on the canoe was having a blast.

The we rode potc the line was only 15 mins about 4 in the afternoon. Fun ride.

Then I realise it was my time to leave because I had get ready for work tomorrow. My final ride of the day was tower of terror, I still get chills when i go there and the drops still scare me. Overall it was a very fun day despite being a very busy park.

Whitestrat it was very nice to meet you. You take great shots. I hope to meet some of you fellow mice chatters.

Re: Trip Report June 11

It's great to see that you were able to get on the subs and enjoy them - especially with some fellow MiceChatters.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your day!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Sounds like a busy day made perfect!
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It sure did.

Comment

I went this afternoon too. First went to see Mice Chatter Brandon perform as a dream winner in High School Musical. Then I went to Pirates Lair to see MiceChatter kennyg77 perform with the pirates but after waiting over an hour no one appeared and I needed to keep moving. Went over to look at the crowds around the subs and then ended my time at the park with a great performance by Billy Hill. I will post some pictures of Brandon and other things tomorrow. It has been a full three days for me and I'm beat.
            sigpic

Comment

Im glad you had a great time wendy girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                I went this afternoon too. First went to see Mice Chatter Brandon perform as a dream winner in High School Musical. Then I went to Pirates Lair to see MiceChatter kennyg77 perform with the pirates but after waiting over an hour no one appeared and I needed to keep moving. Went over to look at the crowds around the subs and then ended my time at the park with a great performance by Billy Hill. I will post some pictures of Brandon and other things tomorrow. It has been a full three days for me and I'm beat.
                Once again, I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the performance. I'll a full video up later for you.
                Kenny the Pirate
                AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X