This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Dropoff/Pickup

Here's a question: where would you reccomend for dropoff/pickup by car at the resort (for the purposes of going directly to the park)?

I was figuring either at the Timon/Pumba lots and take the tram in or at the Grand Californian and walk in through the hotel.

But is there an easier way? I'll be going with a group (6 or 7 people) for my birthday later this year and we were thinking of hiring a car to pick us up/drop us off (that way we don't have to worry about driving and we don't need two cars). However that brought up the question above.

I assume there are people here that do the pickup/dropoff thing at DLR so I figured I'd ask.

Re: Disneyland Dropoff/Pickup

Right next to the entrance on Harbor there is a dropoff area. I'd recommend there because its EXTREMELY easy.

Comment

I recommend the DTD parking lot. That way the person dropping you and picking you up doesn't have to pay anything. Remember that the first 3 hours are free. The DTD parking lot is open until 2 AM. Thats haw I go to DL and gp home later on.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel View Post
        Right next to the entrance on Harbor there is a dropoff area. I'd recommend there because its EXTREMELY easy.
        I totally agree with this one if you are only dropping off and picking up.
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the loading zone's got free 15 minute parking right there in front of the park on Harbor. I'd use that.
          "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33 View Post
            Here's a question: where would you reccomend for dropoff/pickup by car at the resort (for the purposes of going directly to the park)?

I was figuring either at the Timon/Pumba lots and take the tram in or at the Grand Californian and walk in through the hotel.

But is there an easier way? I'll be going with a group (6 or 7 people) for my birthday later this year and we were thinking of hiring a car to pick us up/drop us off (that way we don't have to worry about driving and we don't need two cars). However that brought up the question above.

I assume there are people here that do the pickup/dropoff thing at DLR so I figured I'd ask.
            Others may correct me, but there is a shuttle area off of Harbor Boulevard for shuttles, buses, dropoffs, etc...from there it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the entrance plaza (or you can catch one of the Lion King trams if they're running)

--Barry
            Last edited by Radiobarry; 06-12-2007, 02:40 PM.
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RumRunner31 View Post
              Yeah, the loading zone's got free 15 minute parking right there in front of the park on Harbor. I'd use that.
              Walking around the park I was surprised to learn of this parking lot. This loading zone is right on Harbor and, as others have said, it is free for 15 minutes. It is very close to the right entrance of Disneyland, the security tents are like a quick minute walk away from there.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                Walking around the park I was surprised to learn of this parking lot. This loading zone is right on Harbor and, as others have said, it is free for 15 minutes. It is very close to the right entrance of Disneyland, the security tents are like a quick minute walk away from there.
                And I forgot about this lot when posting earlier. Definitely, if you are being dropped off, that's the place to go to!

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I like DTD and taking the monorail into the park.
                  Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                  How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                  Originally posted by steamboatpete
                  Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Anaheim police had this area blocked off for our entire visit last month... it wasn't busy or anything, I just noticed it as we drove by every day.

Might wanna plan an alternative just in case... otherwise this is the easiest!
                    :smart: :music: :vogue: :razz: :wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X