This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the mermaid on nemo!

Ok well at the end of nemo after we get chucked out of the whale there are some rock formations and i saw a fin and then it kinda looked like a body and then sea weed for the hair, and then i saw the sea serpent.
    I tried to get a picture but we mved to fast and i saw the mermaid for a short time and couldnt ajust the settings on my camera. but i really liked it.

Riding it made me think of 2 things.
    How i want the old one back
    and how by the 100th aniversery it will probly be something different

Re: I found the mermaid on nemo!

The Mermaid is REALLY obvious when you see it. It has the ridge where the tail section meets the body and even had a belly button. But no matter how much I pointed to it, my friend still could not see it... Eh, at least we only waited like 5 mins to go on the subs...

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
      and how by the 100th aniversery it will probly be something different
      I might be dead. =(

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
      -Adidas
      Originally posted by KISSman
      In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

ill be 63? Hopefully kickin. If one thing survives from now till then, it will be pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
          How i want the old one back
          Same here. I was just watching a video of the original, and it gave me goosebumps. Which hurts because I have a sunburn.

Comment

i remember my grandma took me and my brothers and my cousins and we sat in the old sub, i remember it being much roomier but i was only like 5 or 6 something like that, and she gave us peanut butter filled pretzels from trader joes and omg soo good but anyways we were just amazed at all the stuff and i loved all the fake fish and i didnt care if it looked fake. Dont u just want to cry? i almost bought the old sub poster but its $35 and i needed to eat so i couldnt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X