Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

    Do they close it @ night due to not enough light?

    Do they have artificial light?

    What happens when it gets Dark?

    Do the Grim grinning ghosts come out to play? (j/k)
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  • #2
    Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

    No it does not shut down.

    They have amazing lights in the lagoon so at night it really changes some.

    Once you are inside the cave it does not matter if it is noon or midnight.

    J
    Kungaloosh!

    *END OF LINE*

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

      Originally posted by Jerm View Post
      No it does not shut down.

      They have amazing lights in the lagoon so at night it really changes some.

      Once you are inside the cave it does not matter if it is noon or midnight.

      J

      ahh ok .. thanks!
      All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

        Oh and yes the ghosts do come out to play..........
        Kungaloosh!

        *END OF LINE*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

          Originally posted by Jerm View Post
          Oh and yes the ghosts do come out to play..........

          Gosh will somebody just tell those ghosts to stay in NOS where they belong, I mean what would they be doing in Tomorrowland?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

            Well if we're going by logical placement we'd have to ask Nemo the same question.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Does the night time affect the Finding Nemo ride much?

              Originally posted by kcnole View Post
              Well if we're going by logical placement we'd have to ask Nemo the same question.

              Ya know what your right!

              *Leaves to go kick the ghosts and nemo out of tomorrowland*

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X