Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Disney make an Annual Pass that can be use for both all US parks?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Disney make an Annual Pass that can be use for both all US parks?

Okay, I have a Cedar Fair Maxx Air Pass, which basically means I can go to any Cedar Fair parks in the USA and Canada with it. Now this got me thinking, should Disney offer an annual pass that let you into the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort parks? I think that it would be a neat idea and great for DVC members.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Should Disney make an Annual Pass that can be use for both all US parks?

I would LOVE this. We have WDW and DLR AP's right now. To be able to get one for all parks would be quite nice.

Comment

It would be nice. Sadly, Disney doesn't like pricing parks differently, so the California parks would increase to Florida rates for day tickets.

Six Flags, at least used to, price Season Passes differently depending on the park it is purchased at/for. But the pass still good at any Six Flags.

At the very least I'd like to see Annual Passholder discounts offered at the parks worldwide. So that a Disneyland Passholder could get discounts on admission for either Walt Disney World or Disneyland Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        I would LOVE this. We have WDW and DLR AP's right now. To be able to get one for all parks would be quite nice.
        Me too, and I agree!

Comment

Nice thought (I'd go fot it), but just not going to happen anytime soon.
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I like the idea of having an international AP good at all Disney parks. But I'd settle for getting discounts on admission for having a DLR pass.
            The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
              I like the idea of having an international AP good at all Disney parks. But I'd settle for getting discounts on admission for having a DLR pass.
              ITA!! :thumbup:
              "To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

sigpic
              All means ALL

Comment

I would not mind a LIFETIME pass for DL Thats what I want!

Comment

Wow.. that would be a great idea.. but imagine how much that would cost!!!

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

I can't imagine there's enough demand.

Comment

Originally posted by FoundMyHappyPlace View Post
                      ITA!! :thumbup:
                      International Trombone Association?
                      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

That is a pretty cool idea. I don't imagine it would be very popular though.

What I would like to see more is free admission into DLR with a WDW cast id. Now that would make things nice!
                        sigpic

Comment

You already can do that!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

you wouldn't get enough use out of it for the price- WDW (in my opinion) is fun for like a week but then i can just go back to DL:bow:

Comment

interesting idea. . . but the bassic person dosen't travel that much so it wouldn't work that well
                              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X