This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splashmoun10's June 12-14 INCREDIBLE photo update

I got roflstomped by Splash Mountain. It looks better then it actually was.

So on tuesday and Wednesday I came to the park later and I did not feel like waiting in the 3+ hours long line. On thursday I cam to Disneyland at 8:30 and got halfway through mainstreet for the rope drop. I then made my way to the front of the crowd through the shops. There I waited 30 minutes until the CM let us go and I RAN to Nemo and was about 20th in line. After walking through most of the wild and crazy queue, I had realized that about 40 more people had cut in front of us. There was alo so this one guy who cut right in front of my face and thought he was being sneaky; I just let him be. The crowd around Nemo had grown fearcly and it was amazing to see how many people wanted to ride it (I have never been to a ride on opening week). After riding Nemo I knew why everyone felt this rush to ride it. Everything was well done and pretty fun. Maybe the lines will be shorter next time I go on the 25th!!

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Re: Splashmoun10's June 12-14 INCREDIBLE photo update

ME being absolutely shocked by NEMO!!

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Comment

WOWIE ZOWIE Love ur photos man! As always! I hope u brought me some Nemo maps...i'll come by ur house next week to pick em up

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Great photos as always Splash, thank you.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Wow Interesing angles. Cool! ...and the lighting on the castle... Magnifico! Bravo!

Comment

Do you shorts say Bellarmine on them? Do you go/did you go there?

Ew.

Comment

INCREDIBLE photos indeed!!! Thanks for sharing these. I love those Space Mountain shots at dusk as well as anything and everything from the Railroad. Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jett View Post

Ew.
                haha. Yea im going to be a Junior there!

Comment

great pictures thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SplashMoun10 View Post
                    haha. Yea im going to be a Junior there!
                    I graduated from St. Francis several years ago (unfortunately before the Bells Is Scurred video...I wish my class was that creative), hence the "ew".

Kidding though. Bellarmine's a good school too... just not quite as good.

Comment

Originally posted by jett View Post

Ew.

What is that supposed to mean?!!! I'm gonna be a senior by the way. Splash is now a fellow upperclassman! BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT! what does "ew" mean? lol BELL PRIDE BABY!!! Dont tell me you go to St. Francis or something . Ahh I love high school

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

aw beautiful photos! darla looks adorable for some reason i wonder what her little bathing suit says? what camera do you use ( i know i always ask this question) just looking for a good digital camera since mine broke, for my next disney trip. thanks again!

Comment

wtfsersers! Those are some amazingly vivid pictures. The colours are great and some of them have a really good short depth of field effect. What kind of camera and optics do you have?
                          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

haha no way! i graduated from lincoln last year. its literally down the street from bellarmine! what a small world it is! i live in the almaden valley. but im always in the bellarmine area cuz ive got a lot of friends who go there. even my neighbor is a freshmen there.
                            *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

you are indeed an exelent photographer!!!!!!

I was there the 12th 13th, too bad I did not run into you.
                              Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X