This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy pants!

I saw a raver today with the biggest fluffy fur pants I've ever seen, When out of nowhere This girl told him Jim Hennson wanted to know how many muppets he had to kill to make the pants! sooo funny, Then I remeberd its the 16th.... raver days at Disneyland , looks like everyone was having a fun day.

Re: Crazy pants!

pics, oh you should have taken pics :lol:

Comment

What's a raver?
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
        What's a raver?
        They are people that go to these events called Raves. Raves consist of Light Shows, Kandi (Love Beads for Hippies), and Electronic Music. Ravers are usually concieved to be drug addicts. (I'm a raver.... but i dont do drugs!)
        Peace. Love. Unity. Respect. Responsibility.

Comment

So like someone who's still living in the 70's and 80's?
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

They are just people that are into the dance culture. They dress with a funky style. I wish I could of filmed it..instant you tube classic.
            I wonder if DL is gonna play trance tonight at tomorrowland terrace????

Comment

There's a raver day? Oooooo k.

Comment

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
                I saw a raver today with the biggest fluffy fur pants I've ever seen, When out of nowhere This girl told him Jim Hennson wanted to know how many muppets he had to kill to make the pants! sooo funny, Then I remeberd its the 16th.... raver days at Disneyland , looks like everyone was having a fun day.
                We were at Disneyland today too - and we saw the Raver's as well. Those pants were hysterical. I didn't know what was going on...and my wife and mother-in-law kept saying "What is with those pants and all of that ridiculous jewelry?" So, I finally said, 'I'm just going to go ask one of them what it's all about." They were surprised and giggled ......... but I didn't care - I wanted to know - and learned it was Raver Day.

Should have taken a picture. I'm sure if I'd asked, they'd have let me.....

Comment

I demand a cowboy day with ten gallon hats, and spurs, and mini cows and chickens. yes must have the chickens!
                  Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

Comment

giddy up

Comment

i was there all day. Those pants are called UFO Pants. I was probubly one of the people u giggled at =D. The jewlery is called Kandi, its just beads on stretchy string.
                      Peace. Love. Unity. Respect. Responsibility.

Comment

They were some seriously puffy pants, I'm glad you saw it too. lol! they were all being very nice and respectful. I was confused at first too. I was trippin on all the thugs I saw today, lots of tuff guys as well, I would much rather bump into a raver.

Comment

Maybe "raver day" and "thug day" ended up on the same day...someone should have checked with the "Committee for Days at Disneyland"

Comment

Um, ok..... :blink:

Comment

they probably wern't thugs, i just saw a lot of tuff lookin dudes hangin around watchin everyone.
                              So does disney play trance tonight???

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X