This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliques who gas Fort Wilderness

What about those cliques of chatters who stand in front of Fort Wilderness with a kid on their shoulders and fart?

(don't clone this thread as it is a mutant of 3)
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

I hate them.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Is this why the fort is closed? AAAH I knew it all along! those stinky Little...
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

They need to have their kids shot down with squirt guns, then they need to get a citizens arrest,, then they need to have dirty looks and serious coughing...

as long as it's not the kid on the shoulder who farts...
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Let's take all the strollers and wheelchairs and ram the doors of Ft. Wilderness down!!
          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
          sigpic

Comment

while those kids are on our shoulders we will throw them over the walls and they can let us in from the inside.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

ram the doors down and it make collapse on you :P If it is as unsafe as they say.... :P

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
              ~

Comment

All I have to say is Cousin Orville, YOU ROCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                - Skipper Mike

Comment

It's the kids on their parents shoulders that are harnessed and farting and getting squirted by bad parents who might be gay or not be and are breast feeding and crowding in front of me with their strollers that makes my blood boil! Whew!
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                    It's the kids on their parents shoulders that are harnessed and farting and getting squirted by bad parents who might be gay or not be and are breast feeding and crowding in front of me with their strollers that makes my blood boil! Whew!
                    :bow: :bow: :bow:
                    AMEN, brother! And they keep getting in my way so I can't see the fireworks...from Fort Wilderness.... wait....um....I mean...They keep making out in line and asking for hot coacoa and hotel rooms while waving their AP's in my face!!!

(yeah....that's it...)

Comment

But are the neo-nazi sympathisers? Do they break out in song and dance in line? Are they being publically affectionate with each other? Are they men dressed as women? Do they give away the ride while you are in line and explain Club 33 and Hidden Mickey to anybody who listen? Are they covered in religious symbols? Do they have ankle bitters who target my knees? Do they randomly stop in the middle of the crowd?

If you said no to these, this is not the thread for me and I say goodday sir. I say GOODDAY SIR!

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                        But are the neo-nazi sympathisers? Do they break out in song and dance in line? Are they being publically affectionate with each other? Are they men dressed as women? Do they give away the ride while you are in line and explain Club 33 and Hidden Mickey to anybody who listen? Are they covered in religious symbols? Do they have ankle bitters who target my knees? Do they randomly stop in the middle of the crowd?

If you said no to these, this is not the thread for me and I say goodday sir. I say GOODDAY SIR!
                        YES, they are. They are those people! Grrrrrrrr!
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X