This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Button Question. (Merged)

Okay, I'm going to Disneyland on July 6-9th. My birthday is on the 7th.

Question, can I get the Birthday button on the 6th, or do I need to go into the park on my Birthday? Reason is my birthday is on a Saturday so I'm thinking of going in the park on the Friday/Sunday (I alrady have 2 day Park Hopper Tickets from AAA) to reduce the crowds. Also I have tickets to see Blues Traveler at HoB in Downtown Disney, which will kill a few hours already, so I'm figuring to not waste an admission day. Also to please the wife I told her we'd do something else than Disney for one day (I got tickets to the Getty Villa in the Morning of the 7th... but they're free).

But I REALLY want a button to collect! Just wondering if it's something you can get during your "STAY" or only on the exact day.

Thanks!

Re: Birthday Button Question.

You tell them it's your birthday, and they'll give you the button (and any other assorted things you can get for your birthday). Everyone comes to the park at different times to celebrate their birthday...Disney understands that not all of us can make it there on our exact birthdate.

Comment

They dont "card" you so just go into city hall and say its your bday on Friday. they will give it to you!
      MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

That was quick... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
          You tell them it's your birthday, and they'll give you the button (and any other assorted things you can get for your birthday). Everyone comes to the park at different times to celebrate their birthday...Disney understands that not all of us can make it there on our exact birthdate.
          But no spankings.

That's in Leatherland in DTD

But I have heard rumors about paddlings by the Canoe CM's for a little gratuity

Comment

I personally said "I'm celebrating my birthday today" and they were totally fine with it.

And we'll be celebrating our anniversary, one month late, at DL this year, and plan to get an anniversary button.

Comment

Just tell them it's your unbirthday!

http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68030

Comment

Just to make it complicated, I think you get an early entry with that 2day parkhopper. Well, early entry is not offered on Friday or Sunday.

Comment

Is there any web site with a crowd calendar? (I know the Unofficial Guide has it from WDW, but they don't have such a site for Disneyland, and the one in the book is basic (by month). Unoffical's "touringplans.com" worked like a champ in WDW a couple months ago, never waited more than 20 mins for a ride, and 90% of them I just walked on.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitfeet View Post
                    I personally said "I'm celebrating my birthday today" and they were totally fine with it.

And we'll be celebrating our anniversary, one month late, at DL this year, and plan to get an anniversary button.
                    there's an anniversary button?? what other buttons do i not know about?

Comment

They have "Just Married" ones too.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

I believe they also have "first time" buttons...first time at the park

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Buttons...

Just Married
                          Anniversary
                          1st Time
                          Birthday
                          Honorary Citizen
                          YoMD
                          Toontown Morning Madness Honorary Citizen
                          Breakfast in the Park w/ Minnie & Friends at Plaza Inn

I most likely have a couple others lying around here, but can't find them at this time. Well, I don't actually have the anniversary or 1st Time ones, but every other one on there I have. I think there is also one for the character breakfast at Storytellers and I think Goofy's as well.

Comment

They also have princess fantasy puttons. Yesterday we finally took the boy so we got him his first visit button. The City Hall CM asked how many we needed and I said one, she saw my daughter there too (she is 3) and so she gave her a princess button, it was so nice of her!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Are these buttons or stickers? I thought I read that they were now stickers rather than buttons...

It does not have to be your birthday in order to get a sticker - I dragged my parents to City Hall (it's only been my dad's 3rd time to DL, despite living in Los Angeles for the past 24 years) and I asked the CM at the counter if we could get birthday stickers for all of us. She kind of looked at us strangely, but obliged - she wrote each name on a sticker and then rather than put the date (which I think they do if it is actually your birthday) - she just wrote the year.

This year, we're going 3 days before my sister's b-day, so it would be fun to get her a b-day sticker... but she probably won't want to. I might go in and ask for one (for her) anyway!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X